Thread: ordering from japan

1. #1 ordering from japan 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Hey,

Paypal doesn't let me switch my current address to Japan, which kinda sucks as that is the only payment method allowed at the shop. (This is not your guys' fault, Paypal is at fault here.)

In that case I'm gonna have to assemble the parts myself (lazy). Amazon Japan (amazingly) is selling a TOOL battery, but I wanted to probe you guys on it to see if you thought this one was right.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/PSP1000-PSP2000-PANDRA-tool-battery/dp/B0018PPARY

If there is some way I could still buy from the shop here I would rather do that--keep it within the family, so to speak.

日本語でもどうぞ

Pen_hacks
    its ur wish..
    u can also buy it from the pspmod shop
    the one u showed costs 1500 yen...that is around 16 dollars.

Junior Member PSP User
    yeah, thanks to the frickin' america economy fail. the one time I'm NOT in the country gas prices drop like 80 cents and the dollar falls under 100 yen...

Anyway did you really read my post? I can't buy it from the PSP mod shop because paypal doesn't allow me to create a shipping address outside my country of residence, which means they won't allow a purchase to be shipped to this country.

And no I'm not gonna try any crazy business with starting a second paypal account and lining up all the information.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Couldn't you get your friend to have it sent to their house and just pay them back or get it sent to someone you know in the US that can send it to you...?

Pen_hacks
    okk i dint get it now i got it...
    u outta country and u want the battery to be shipped there...okk...then u should buy it from there....

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by starfox444 View Post
    Couldn't you get your friend to have it sent to their house and just pay them back or get it sent to someone you know in the US that can send it to you...?
    You're probably right, but I'm a pretty hasty guy. When I get the itch to do something I want to get my hands on the tools right away.

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen_hacks View Post
    okk i dint get it now i got it...
    u outta country and u want the battery to be shipped there...okk...then u should buy it from there....
    yeah, this weekend I'm gonna do some digging around in town. I just hate having to shell out cash all the time for train fare, in a system of forced convenience.

Pen_hacks
    there are always places where u can get ur psp modded...
    hang out on japanese sites...and post if there is any guy who would mod ur psp for some money...pay them 500 yen..they will be happy to help!!

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by Pen_hacks View Post
    there are always places where u can get ur psp modded...
    hang out on japanese sites...and post if there is any guy who would mod ur psp for some money...pay them 500 yen..they will be happy to help!!
    Yeah, I actually have some friends of friends that I hear will do it, but I'm a real DIY guy so I'm just gonna send out an order through amazon japan in the meantime and pick up a used PSP here.

Anyway, thanks for the quick replies, guys. This forum seems to be pretty tight.