Hardware Modder PSP Elite Hacker BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    PsP Specs:
    -----------------------
    Model: Fat/Phat
    Cfw: 5.00m33-6
    Ms: REAL(supported)
    Botherboard: v.82
    -----------------------

Problem is my battery died so Im stuck using a pandora. I notice that now the pandora(make 7 months ago so it works) would restar whenever it wants. Im using the pc usb charger, original one was stolen. I would buy a original charger but gamestop doesnt carry them anymore.

I want to make sure the charger is the thing messging up the batterys or not.
    My pandora once, after leting fully charged, would say full battery with 0% but removing the cord would shut down. I opened the pandora battery(hard made) and fixed that issue but wont play that psp till I solve the issue.

If I play with no battery the psp might randomly shut off by relying on only the cords power, sounds like a wire issue. Its the official gamestop sony one.
    Now I can play the psp with the pandora battery ans cord at once withought it shuting down or restarting but thats what I believe originally messed up the battery in the first place. Tell me what you think.

NO NOOBS!!! I need someone to post on opinions not for posts score.

Hookah Hog PSP Elite Hacker Sennin's Avatar
    Gamestop does sell the chargers online. Make sure to get a used Sony one though. They gave me a gamestop brand charger when I bought my psp 1001 used. The charge cable is so sad and it is a USB charge cable at that. The most volts the charger puts out is 3.5 while my friend has his original charger that puts out 5 volts. My psp takes twice as long to charge. Also, check out Pelican. They've made tons of accessories throughout the years for consoles of all sizes, even cage's mom.

I did search gamestop.com before but I couldnt find any psp batterys or chargers. I know walmart sells those chargers that are use/wall but are they good? I already know about the real brands of prety much every gaming devise. Fakes mess up everything... Well I'll search around for a charger and see if the psp shuts off without the battery. If it does then its the psp. I alreadys cleaned all parts, as I hate dust so its always clean. After school today I'll to to gamestop so see if they have one, hopfully. Ill reply if the issue continues. Also Im trying to figure why the pandora battery restarts? It happens in every game or no game but not at a constant time. Any clues?

Hookah Hog PSP Elite Hacker Sennin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_BrokenRoses_xX View Post
    I did search gamestop.com before but I couldnt find any psp batterys or chargers. I know walmart sells those chargers that are use/wall but are they good? I already know about the real brands of prety much every gaming devise. Fakes mess up everything... Well I'll search around for a charger and see if the psp shuts off without the battery. If it does then its the psp. I alreadys cleaned all parts, as I hate dust so its always clean. After school today I'll to to gamestop so see if they have one, hopfully. Ill reply if the issue continues. Also Im trying to figure why the pandora battery restarts? It happens in every game or no game but not at a constant time. Any clues?
    Well, I've never used a pandora battery for any other use for what it is meant for. I've never heard of the problem either. I know Target carries them. Target also carries the 3600mAh battery that everyone seems to make ripoffs of.
    Here's the charger at target:AC Adapter for PlayStation Portable : Target

Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    pandoras work completely fine if you have the mms files intact on memstick.

i did that for yrs as i used my own mms guide on here without fail and 9 hrs battery life via plugins so its not really that much different than a normal,cept for the option to hold l trigger everytime you want pandora mode XD.as far as the restarting bit i have no clue.the battery might just be old or the games are old making it pop.if a game has an error and pops its common newho for the psp to restart half the time.ive seen it before.

Gamestop only has the universal wall/car gamestop charger but it works fine w/o restarting so all I need now is a new battery which gametrader has them for $25 new the sony real one. I geuss the batterys just old idk.
    NOTE: The psp usb charger for pc killed my battery, stay away from them.