I m having a weird issue my PSP 2006.
1- the PSP do not recognize batteries, which are proven to work on other PSPs
2- my PSP works when connected to wall socket
Let me give the details:
- PSP works while connected to power outlet
- PSP does not even start when on battery.
- When plugged in with battery, if I disconnect the power supply cable, PSP will turn off immediately
- When plugged in with battery, the battery indicator at the top right of the screen shows 3 bars, but for only 10 seconds, then it will be actually blinking every 10 seconds.
- When plugged in with battery, when going to the battery info menu it does not disclose the details (dashes) and power source shows as "Exernal"
- The PSP battery port (3 pins) looks just fine.
Where could the issue come from?
I thought it could be the power supply/charging fuse on the mobo, though the PSP works on AC adapter (should I rule it out though?).
Thanks in advance !