Although Wagic is still in the alpha stage, there are lots of ways to customize it, mainly because the resource files are not encrypted or even compressed. On top of my mind, here is a list of hints for things you can change without touching the source code:
* Avatars: Your avatar picture is in Res/player/. The AI’s avatar is in Res/ai/baka
* AI’s Decks: Although you can create your decks with the deck editor, you cannot edit the AI’s decks…or can you ? They are located in Res/ai/baka/deck*.txt… Please be aware that currently the AI is unable to use most cards, especially those that have targets, and it might end up with weird crashes.
* Background picture: Res/graphics/background.png
* Background music: check the download section, there is music provided with Wagic, unfortunately the mp3 player is very unstable, so it crashes the PSP quite often… but you can give it a try to see what kind of musics I have in mind for Wagic. Currently, I personally use the music plugin to listen to music while I play, I find it more enjoyable.
* More credits ? Check Res/player/data.dat
* More cards in your collection ? You bought thousands of boosters and still don’t have that Shivan Dragon you dream of ? Edit Res/player/collection.dat to add it.
* Add other magic sets ? It is currently possible to add around 30% of the cards in 10th edition to the game without changing the code… but the way to do that is still a secret known only to wizards hidden in a holy mountain, somewhere far away…