Thread: 10 Great Application For PSP !!!

1. #1 10 Great Application For PSP !!! 
    Member PSP User
    BOOKR---lets you read PDF"s and text files on psp!!1great application to read novels and ebooks on psp!!!!does not need WIFI....

DOWNLOAD

FULL CXMB 3.2:-
    this is the application which allows you to put .ctf themes on psp!!!!these .ctf themes are very advanced and has its own boot video and game boot video!!!!so try this!!!!njoy...

DOWNLOAD

CXMB ctf theme downloader:-
    these is a wifi application through which u can directly download ctf themes for CXMB application on psp!!!you will need CXMB application for this!!!it has around 275 ctf themes to download!!!!!njoy...

rapidshare.com/files/149326931/Download_Themes_v_1.0.rar

NITEPR:-its a cheat machine wich is very famous in games like socom and medal of honor 1&2 especially online play(infrastructure mode).
    only problem is dat u need to find the codes of the respective game and make a notepad save the codes in it and put it in nitepr folder....!njoy..

rapidshare.com/files/149342459/nitePR_revK_STABLE.zip

PSP MAPS 1.4:-
    the latest version of psp maps!!!now u can save your favourite location on psp maps and watch that location anytime without the internet connection!!!
    for the people who dont no psp maps its sumthing like google earth!!!i hope u understand no!!!ausome application and need a WIFI connection...njoy....

rapidshare.com/files/149346887/PSP-Maps-1.4.zip

FILE EXPLORER FOR PSP:-
    guys this is by far the best file explorer for psp!!!it has a windows like interface with right click on every file n folder and all general functions like rename cut copy etc...!!a must have for all psp users!!!do try it

rapidshare.com/files/149593166/Xplora_v1.6.zip

PROTECT ME :-a software wich lets u protect your psp with a password!!!when u switch on the psp it will ask for a password!!only if u enter the right password the psp will switch on or else it wont!!!!

very good software to have privacy so that people do not use your psp without your permisson!!!they cant even switch on without the password!!!and even better if u start a game and give it to your friend immediately after he exits the game it will again ask for password so dat he doesnt browse everything on your psp!njoy...

rapidshare.com/files/150166254/PMvF0.92.zip

ALARM CLOCK FOR PSP:-this software has a clock and alarm for psp!!!jus set the alarm and switch the psp off by pressing select!!!!it will switch on for alarm automatically!!!

rapidshare.com/files/150181331/HardwareAlarmSuite2_7_1730_QJ_Compo_w-poweroffplugin.zip

SOME GREAT .CTF THEMES FOR CXMB APPLICATION

THE DARK NIGHT 1:- rapidshare.com/files/150219471/The_Dark_Knight.ctf

THE DARK NIGHT 2:- rapidshare.com/files/150227232/The_Dark_Knight_By_Team_FlawLess.ctf

IRON MAN THEME:- rapidshare.com/files/150220077/Ironman.ctf

GOD OF WAR:- rapidshare.com/files/150229561/God_of_War.ctf

BLUE NEON:- rapidshare.com/files/150231567/Large_Original_III_Blue_Neon.ctf

PSP MAX MEDIA MANAGER:-

IN SHORT ITS LIKE A PC SUITE FOR PSP:-
    FEATURES:-
    -DVD RIPPER+VIDEO CONVERTER
    -AUDIO RIPPER
    -PHOTO RESIZER FOR PSP SCREEN
    -PODCASTS
    -MOST IMPORTANT:- 1 CLICK BACKUP OF ALL UR GAMEDATA!!!

NO NEED TO INSTALL!!!JUS EXTRACT THE RAR FILE AND RUN THE EXE FILE IT WILL DIRECTLY WORK!!!

NOTE:-MAKE SURE YOUR NET IS DISCONNECTED AND THEN OPEN THE APPLICATION AND THE KEY IS IN THE SAME FOLDER IN A TEXT FILE!!BECAUSE IT TRIES TO VERIFY THE KEY ONLINE N SAYS THIS IS KEY IS BEEN USED BY OTHER PERSON!!!

SO ONCE U TYPE THE KEY OFFLINE LATER WEN UR ONLINE IT WILL JUS PROMPT U BUT STILL THE SOFTWARE WILL WORK!!!

rapidshare.com/files/151788865/PSP_Max_Media_Manager_Pro_Version_1.47.7z
    Last edited by onkar_rock99; 11-25-2008 at 02:09 PM.
    3.90 to >>>>>>> 4.01M33-2>>>>>>>5.00M33>>>>>>5.00M33-4>>>>>>5.00M33-6

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    i thought their was a new version of pspmaps...
    u should have included psptube and irshell
    psp history...
    Phat: bought on release, had it for about a year, speakers broke, tried to fix speakers and broke the entire psp...
    Slim: bought on release>modded 4.01 ofw to 4.01cfw> bricked>fixed>fried motherboard after about 2 months
    new Phat: 3.6ofw>5.00m33-3... its radtacular

"I can accept failure, but I cant accept failing to try" -MJ

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Those are just the ones he's managed to install... Only good thing he's listed is NitePR. He left out iR Shell 4.8, Daedalus X64, Snes9x, Popsloader, LED control, and other various homebrew/plugins.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

KSF
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP KSF's Avatar
    Does anyone remeber who made the Hardware Alarm Interface Application? where you can set it and it would wake up and wake you up also, im just wondering if it ever got updated
    PSP Timeline: 3.72 OFW > 3.93 OFW > Pandora > 3.80 m33-5 > 5.00 m33-3 > 5.00 m33-4 > 5.00 m33-6

Thanx for this thread onkar_rock99

d/loaded the PROTECT ME plugin, hope it works..

btw, already using bookr, cxmb, screenshot plugin, HOLD+ 2.4 plugins for the PSP...

ALso, can u or any of the guys here tell me if there is any MP3 lyrics plugin for the PSP ?? so that as i play songs i can see the lyrics as well ??? (I hv cfw 3.90 m333) and the above said plugins already installed onto my PSP... plz any sort of help wud be really appeciated alot...
    ------

Cheers n e-peace...
    Last edited by secretagent004; 12-01-2008 at 08:28 PM.

robzta0019
    nice list man, some good stuff on there, you could've also included some more good stuff but it doesn't matter, keep up the good work.