Thread: changing your update (icon) to a reboot/shutdown (icon .. for 3.71 only

1. #1 changing your update (icon) to a reboot/shutdown (icon .. for 3.71 only 
    Member PSP User
    Hello i am xpxd and i came to an important conclusion , before this i must tell you i may act like a total noob because in many things i am but dont be mistaken i know MANY things , so i decided to repay the favore of so many people helping me at this forums by giving hombrew links toturials..
    all my hombrew tuts will have a green arrow icon
    lets start_
    Ok changing you Update icon on you main psp menu to an ( reboot shutdown icon) use at your own risk andyway here is the download link for the prx file THIS IS ONLY FOR 3.71 M33 http://dl.qj.net/Reboot-Shutdown-PRX-for-CFW-3.71-M33-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/14656/catid/151

ok now

download that file and now close your psp and put the usb cable on it now open it and hold "RTRIGGER" and go to advanced in recovery menu and enter flash0 now open it from your computer, open the vsh folder then go to moduls and paste the file u downloaded ,, overwrite.

CONGRATULATIONS NOW GO TO YOUR PSP ( I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILTY IF YO UARE BRICKED) ` NOW GO TO YOUR UPDATE dont bescare :P press network update and your psp will rstart , press it while poressing Rtriger and it will shutdown

MORE COMMING SOON ILL IMPROVE THEM I KNOW THEY ARE KIND OF MESSY.. SORRY!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    It's much safer to get a CTF theme that already has this feature on it. I know the theme i'm using now does, and no risk from flashing.

Member PSP User
    dude, that thing does work for all CFW and it's free of dangers, and who gets it on a ctf is so noob and chicken, besides, 5.00m33-4 gets it for you on the vsh menu in xmb -reset device= restart psp -shutdown device=shutdown psp

L]

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spyflag View Post
    dude, that thing does work for all CFW and it's free of dangers, and who gets it on a ctf is so noob and chicken, besides, 5.00m33-4 gets it for you on the vsh menu in xmb -reset device= restart psp -shutdown device=shutdown psp
    How is it free of danger? There is always a risk of bricking when you mess with flash0 files. Sure, it can be unbricked, but only if you have a pandora battery and MMS handy, which everyone doesn't.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spyflag View Post
    its easyer 2 just hold left and press up a few times 2 reboot and get 2 net update. theres an easyer way 2 do it use a plugin (i 4got wat its called) but its made by smokescreen. l+r=shutdown and it can launch hb by pressing a button combo.
    btw, i think ur starting 2 get a bit annoying

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    will it still work if u have a plugin where u hold L or R and it shuts off/restarts?