Thread: the NEW psp halo thread

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Knights of War PSP Elite Hacker KoW210's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agneya View Post
    Just wondering...........(Im complete noob)
    Is this game for online :P ?
    I believe it is, I once played the beta/alpha for it.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    *deleted lagg...... double post*
    Last edited by Urban Kid; 10-20-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    good Day sir i would like to help anytime anywhere

if you need help tell me

3. #318 Jalo online 
    Well i remember there was a jalo server at garretpeters website [forgotten the web] there was one the old jalo not this versions but i think the server is down....csportable have a server there also and quake psp server..but i think they remove those

if you need help tell me

Hardware Modder PSP Elite Hacker BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    Online homebrew games will be the upmost best.
    Idk about you guys but a online psp pokemon would be fun haha XD

I use to love pokemon until i lost my whole data to the virus and that made me hated pokemon forever just sayin

if you need help tell me

6. #321 Halo psp server not connecting 
    Hi i'm new to both pspmod and the psp modding scene although i did my homework did the job of modding my psp successfully and hence here to talk about halo psp
    Basicaly i have halo and when trying connect to a multiplayer game it is not working, i have tried 3 servers namely these servers below

Server 1: 69.180.135.53: 26000
    Server 2: 69.180.135.53: 26001
    Server 3: 69.180.135.53: 26002

somewhere along the line in attempting to use it it's said something about the kurok server being v0.40 or 1.9 something like that, i just cannot connect although these server addresses have been talked about being active in forums dating back to 2009 i have no idea if they stilll exist.
    I'm thinking i may be correct to assume they are down or nobody is using them anymore or secondary i am making an input error or playing the wrong homebrew for these servers to operate with. For baffled readers a server in this case kurok server is a computer that conects other computers to each other to make a network of halo players when you place it's ip address in an address bar in your game or software in this case your copy of halo v0.40 for the psp, this is n order for the players to search for each other in the multiplayer menu of the game or to manualy input a players ip to join his/her game or to input your own ip to play others i think i'm right?.Any way if i am right and the servers are indeed down would i be to bold as to ask for someone like JOMORT to set another up as i'd love to play it online and i believe there is a huge fanbase only able to play bots (computer generated players) that would love the opportunity to kick my ass on it and likewise. To make a community of users here on pspmod would be good for both halo and kurok games on our psp's. For those not experienced in Halo psp it's technicaly like a cut down standard definition representation of Halo 3 is the most apt description for it. And it's awesome all thanks to JOMORT for it's production keep up the excellent work i'm behind you after all modding is a way of life not a crime well that's my personal opinion any way.

Hmm well how do you say he stopped..i think because i can't seem to recall someone told me one of jomarts friend...so yeah i think it is dead thats why i want his source files

Hey Jomart si usted está leyendo esto me gustaría decir que me puede enviar el código fuente de todo Halo archivo de datos? y los archivos de halo ... me gustaría tratar de seguir para usted [si no te importa]

if you need help tell me

8. #323 ok 
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Kid View Post
    Hmm well how do you say he stopped..i think because i can't seem to recall someone told me one of jomarts friend...so yeah i think it is dead thats why i want his source files

Hey Jomart si usted está leyendo esto me gustaría decir que me puede enviar el código fuente de todo Halo archivo de datos? y los archivos de halo ... me gustaría tratar de seguir para usted [si no te importa]

Does anyone have an old pc to use as server and the knowledge and internet supply to reactivate the online multiplayer for this game please advise us guys. we'd love to have someone put this game back online again would be truly truly awesome.

Hmm well i don't mind playing Jalo online....but if you want to host you have to do this forward or open your port on the pc....can't seem to freaking remember how...well i will tell you guys if i get to run a halo server

if you need help tell me

10. #325 Is this still based on quake? 

2.6-2.71-2.81-3.03-1.5-2.6???-1.5-3.4oea-3.52 m33-3.52 m33.4-3.52 m33-4 modified, PSP double expand memory converter + 8 and 4gig sd cards.{12 gig total for $90!!!!}

hmm....well i ain't no mapper

if you need help tell me

hey does anyone still have the halo pistol and assault rifle

if you need help tell me

is this the same as solitude?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122