Thread: the NEW psp halo thread

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 the NEW psp halo thread 
    Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    OK, soooo most of you pspmod users alredy know, judging from the size of the old thread, that there is a halo homebrew being developed by Jomart and a team of members. For those who don't, well now you do. Jomart's from Spain, and doesn't speak English, but luckily i can speak both English and Spanish so ill be doing his update announcements!

I made a new thread for the topic. I will be providing the links for the latest builds on the game here, unless somebody beats me to them. Here's the link to the old thread in which you'll find all old versions as well as the rest of the maps:

psp halo

AND heres the link(s) for the latest builds, in order of newer to older, the oldest being from september 2009:

Download halo rock granades.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way <<< November 09

Download halonso3.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way <<< Sept. 09

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7gcur2 <<< April 010

to install, make sure the separate files are in a folder(if they're not, put them in one) and put the folder in GAME. In order to play the different maps you will need to download different builds, a separate eboot for each map. Sorry but there's no way around this yet.

also heres the latest vid:

[youtube]4We0EUIAd78[/youtube]

now there ARE rules i'd like to point out, please dont go sharing the game links to every forum on the net, Jomart wants to keep this undergound as so he wont get into legal trouble. in retard sentence: LEGAL TROUBLE = NO HALO IN UR PSP. Also, dont hate foreign languages. Si hablan español, estan más que bienvenidos aqui.

If you'd like to contact Jomart without having to worry about google translate turning your innocent message into a awkward booty call involving stuffing parrots up his butt, plz do tell me and ill pm him. NOT for random shout-outs, but more like for helping him on the project.

Enjoy
    Last edited by thesexyone; 06-02-2010 at 11:52 PM.
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    this will be the new Halo Thread, please note that I will periodically sweep through here and clean it up.

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Homebrew Creator PSP Elite Hacker Mobster's Avatar
    ok well firstly thats not the newest vid idk about the dl's. second add some pics.
    Left4Quake donation complete!

Left 4 Dead on PSP!

i will. but where did u find a newer vid monster? i just saw his channel and it is his latest upload :/

lol my name is not monster but anyways i believe the newest vid is this: [youtube]I_9jbzT1c40[/youtube]
    Last edited by Geek; 10-09-2009 at 08:03 PM.

Left 4 Dead on PSP!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker delon4o's Avatar
    well i tryed the first halo and the analog was the camra controler is it still the same ?
    First PSP2k : OFW 5.03 --> CFW 3.72M33-1 --> CFW 5.00m33-4 --> 5.00m33-6 --> 5.02 GEN-A -->5.50 GEN-A --> broken screen --> sold
    Second PSP2k : OFW 4.01 --> 5.03 --> ChickHEN R2 --> CFWEnabler 3.60 --> 5.03MHU

10:35 <-Mufasa-> in mother russia, children don't walk on street, street walks on childrem

you can change the controls

Left 4 Dead on PSP!

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterbouma View Post
    lol my name is not monster but anyways i believe the newest vid is this: [youtube]I_9jbzT1c40[/youtube]
    haha xD sorry i guess i overlooked that MOBSTER lol

i beleive that's the one before the one i posted mob, its the first version i tried. not a very long history i know. but i looove that song man!! *dances to that sht*

ill post some pics later today to complete the first post, but since obviously im not going to scour through 460+ pages of thread to find them, ill appreciate if somebody either pm's me or posts the links to some of those game pics to accelerate the process
    Last edited by thesexyone; 10-09-2009 at 09:30 PM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP K-Wurx's Avatar
    Having some issues getting the game to run. I'm on 5.00 M33-6 CFW and from what I understand I was to extract the .rar to my X:/PSP/GAME. I've done that but I'm now left with 3 'Corrupted Files' in my Memory Stick Game menu. I have games on it that work already but those were .iso's that went into my ISO folder. I also tried to keep the archive intact and put it in the ISO folder but still had no luck. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    Game Systems: PS1, PS2 x 2, X-Box with media center, Nintendo Wii w/WiiKey modchip.

Multimedia Systems: PSP Slim W/ CFW 3.71 M33-3, 30GB IPod Video w/ Custom Theme+Rockbox+Podzilla, 4 GB IPod Nano (Newest generation), 30GB Zune.

put the files in a folder in GAME. try it

Senior Member I Modded My PSP K-Wurx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thesexyone View Post
    put the files in a folder in GAME. try it
    ...I feel like an idiot haha...That fixed it. Thanks a bunch
    Game Systems: PS1, PS2 x 2, X-Box with media center, Nintendo Wii w/WiiKey modchip.

Multimedia Systems: PSP Slim W/ CFW 3.71 M33-3, 30GB IPod Video w/ Custom Theme+Rockbox+Podzilla, 4 GB IPod Nano (Newest generation), 30GB Zune.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker delon4o's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mobsterbouma View Post
    you can change the controls
    cool cuz i`m right handed player and its very dificult for me to play it whit the analog for the camera.thanx for the info
    First PSP2k : OFW 5.03 --> CFW 3.72M33-1 --> CFW 5.00m33-4 --> 5.00m33-6 --> 5.02 GEN-A -->5.50 GEN-A --> broken screen --> sold
    Second PSP2k : OFW 4.01 --> 5.03 --> ChickHEN R2 --> CFWEnabler 3.60 --> 5.03MHU

10:35 <-Mufasa-> in mother russia, children don't walk on street, street walks on childrem

sure thing. if you dont know how press start and go to options. theres a selection to customize controls. im like that too.

Left 4 Dead on PSP!

i have downloaded the halopsp pack with 5 maps about 60mb and i have a fat psp at cfw 5.00 m33-4. I have tried to put the maps in my GAME150 and GAME folder but when im on the psp and click on one of the five maps it just goes to a black screen then shuts down. but i only have 5 maps do i need a boot emulator to start the game and i only have the maps.

Reid, umm you're saying that you have the map files but not the game.....yeah you pretty much spelled out your problem already
    Last edited by thesexyone; 12-21-2009 at 03:02 AM.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast