the names people come up with these days. took him all minute.
| || |
Ok... I haven't tried this one out yet. Showed up on QJ.net.
I'd try it myself right now, but I just got back from Puerto Rico for a funeral and I'm tired.
Here's the link. I'll check back tomorrow and then try it myself. Just wanted to share.
PSP homebrew - PSNF*cker
...and here are the instructions
Great news guys! Homebrew coder Vosman has released the first version of PSNF*cker, an amptly named small homebrew plugin that allows you to once again access the PSN store, download games and play online.
Developer's note (translated):
A small plug-in, based on psnabler principle, be improved and enhanced, allowing users to connect through a wireless network PSN official website for online play, or log on to download things PSN store, manage accounts and so on PSN. This plug-in is compatible with all 5XX homemade system, and supports all PSN games (no matter what the ISO, CSO, demo version, or sub-regional, Japanese version, U.S. version, European version, Asian edition, covers all the support), WI-FI in all Full support for WPA encryption format (in fact essentially the PSNKILLER released before the seal is my modified version 3 cheat). Have been carried out before the small-scale closed beta, fixes some minor issues, today decided to open beta.
5.50 GEN-D3 and 5.03 users who log on, the encounter error (# 20000001) what to upgrade maintenance error, try the following:
Reboot into recovery mode, modify the following settings
recovery-> configuration-> Fake region: Debug Type I
recovery-> configuration-> M33 Network Update: Disabled or NOT YET
Problem solved. Log in future, do not check the automatic logon feature (auto-sign in)
1. Unzip get "psnfucker" folder, copy to the PSP Memory Stick root directory.
2. Open the PSP memory stick directory "seplugins" folder (not on their new one) in the "GAME" text.
3. Copy the following "ms0: / psnfucker / psnfucker.prx 1" (be careful not to copy the quotation marks come in)
4. Separate from the line (if it is new there is no GAME text or text content need not be further from the line up), good content will be copied before the paste is good, you can save out.
5. Open the PSP memory stick directory "seplugins" folder (not on their new one) in the "VSH" text.
6.Copy the following "ms0: / psnfucker / psnfucker.prx 1" (be careful not to copy the quotation marks come in)
7. The other from the line (if the new VSH text or content of the text does not need a separate line on up), good content will be copied before the paste is good, you can save out.
VSH.TXT is used to log on PSN store, you need to restart the machine.
i downloaded it, unzipped it and got no psnf*cker folder at all, only a bs readme that was worthless, the .prx file and nothing else...so i can't get it working
did you get a folder when extracted?? i'll try it again though, but i got no folder like it says in the install directions
edit...still a no go, going to try the recovery menu thing, post back. epic fail, won't work in any way for me...someone write the proper way cause i don't even get a psnf*cker folder when extracted, i even made my own, fail...
Last edited by goku2778; 04-14-2010 at 11:54 PM.
I'll try it and see if it works.
Doesn't work. :/
I just get a prx file as well, welcome a third one to the club boys.
Okay, I end up doing the configuration and all that stuff putting Debug type I, and it got rid of the error. Then there was the popup telling me I have to update...any ideas? Anybody?
|« Help with psp comic | RTS for PSP? »|