Thread: How do i extract a save file from an EBOOT.pbp file so i can use it on my PC,emulator

1. #1 How do i extract a save file from an EBOOT.pbp file so i can use it on my PC,emulator 
    I want to know how i can extract a save file form an EBOOT.pbp file to my computer,so that i can use the save file on my ePSXe emulator? And how do i put the save file back into the EBOOT.pbp ? I want to use a cheat to get something in a game ,and then put the save file with said thing,back into the eboot so i can play it on the psp with the save i used on the computer,is this possible?

If so,how? before,i had a CFW cheating system on the psp,but after i upgraded my CFW on my psp it doesnt work anymore,the CFW cheating system allowed me to get a save from the psp onto the computer,and then back into the psp. i cant do that anymore though. i have CFW 5.50 prometheus

TASK FORCE 141 PSP Elite Hacker Pirate's Avatar
    modifying your savedata with some other value, bumping up levels , enabling cheats is all possible with CW Cheats plugin. Google it up for more info.

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    savedata is separate from the eboot. have you noticed the save data directory from the psp's memstick? it's a matter of finding the right one.
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...