Thread: Ok this is odd...

1. #1 Ok this is odd... 
    Ok I'm running 6.39 ME-9 CFW.

Made my own EBOOT of Chrono Cross about a month ago, played it up to the point in the Hyrda Marshes, trying to rescue Kid. Start the battle with the Hi Ho Dwarves just before the Hydra fight. They cast Hi Ho Chorus as usual to begin the battle, Serge is up, three attacks and I cast an Element, soon as the initial animation happens, the "aura" emanating before the cast, game resets to the PS logo screen. O_O ok whatever let it go, went to Final Fantasy VIII

So Chrono Cross gets release on the PSN YAY! download it, the official one, EXACT same thing happens. HOW THE HELL MAN!

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    That's bogus dude. Probably update to the latest which is 6.60ME-1.6. There is a POPSloader for 6.60 but I'm guessing you'll need an older POPS version to make it work right.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I would check your Save Data I don't know if you can even use the same Save Data for both copys or not but if you are I would try replaying the game with a new save data. Also if your on 6.60 I would try booting into OFW and play the PSN copy. You can boot into OFW by turning the psp completely off and then turn it back on while holding the HOME button. If neither of those work I would contact Sony and demand a refund.
    PSP 1000 6.60 ME 1.3

Hacked = 3

I had 6.39, updated to 6.60 works like a charm now.