Thread: psp

1. #1 psp 
    Member PSP User
    so i wanted to know if this stuff is genuine.

PSP Emulator (over 4000s games) | eBay

i dont think i can even post links.

meh. its on ebay. called psp emulator.
    basically it says
    "I have put 1000s of the best and most memorable games together on 1 disk. This will work on any PSP, EVEN your UN-ENHANCED PSP with its orignal firmware. I have put this together for your ease of use, simply copy the files from the CD provided to your psp memory card. you can use a PSP data cable to do this or just slot the memory card in your PC or laptop. IT IS REALLY THAT SIMPLE."
    he also offfers to purchase a memory card and memory stick pro duo adapter and put it on the card and send the card out and all i'd need to do is insert that in my psp.

kinda sounds too goog to be true, making me susp, but he does have good feedback.

thought you guys would know if this is possible or if he's just chatting utter sh*t and trying to scam people???

L
    Just check his feedback and that should tell you if he is a scammer

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by neon flash! View Post
    so i wanted to know if this stuff is genuine.

PSP Emulator (over 4000s games) | eBay

i dont think i can even post links.

meh. its on ebay. called psp emulator.
    basically it says
    "I have put 1000s of the best and most memorable games together on 1 disk. This will work on any PSP, EVEN your UN-ENHANCED PSP with its orignal firmware. I have put this together for your ease of use, simply copy the files from the CD provided to your psp memory card. you can use a PSP data cable to do this or just slot the memory card in your PC or laptop. IT IS REALLY THAT SIMPLE."
    he also offfers to purchase a memory card and memory stick pro duo adapter and put it on the card and send the card out and all i'd need to do is insert that in my psp.

kinda sounds too goog to be true, making me susp, but he does have good feedback.

thought you guys would know if this is possible or if he's just chatting utter sh*t and trying to scam people???
    Okay lol the bidding ended already cant help no more
    Monster Hunter Fan: Latest Monster Hunter Game:-------->.........IS.......Monster Hunter Portable 3----Ill Keep You Updated? The Game Haven't Been Release In North America Yet but it has been released in Japan for about a year now I want it capcaom

Member PSP User
    he's got more of the same listed that havent ended - help away!
    his feedback is all postitive but the listing are private so i cant actually see the item bought.

L
    It seems cheap enough that you can buy it and not look at it as a scam. Some emulators are "signed" now meaning that you dont need CFW to run them anymore.

Member PSP User
    hmm yeah but if i bought it i'd probably get him to do the whole thing (like put it on a card and sh*t) so all i had to do was insert the card. so it'd cost idk like 10-15 altogether coz i need to pay him for the card and duo thing aswell.

ps. i'm new to all this sh*zz i have no idea what CFW is.
    lol i wana learn to to do this shit but for the time expain stuff to me as simply as you can

L
    What kind of PSP do you have?

Member PSP User
    supposed to be buying one 2nd hand on thursday. the ad doesnt says which it is so i guess its the oldest 1 haha.
    i wanted to see what i can do with it before i make the investment!
    i'll ask the seller but like i said can pretty much bank on it being the oldest one!

L
    Let us know when you get it and we will get you pointed in the right direction

Member PSP User
    i only really wanted to get it if i knew i could get that stuff from ebay for it. that emulator thing of games.
    also, is it possible to get ps2 games on it? (assuming its the most basic model)

oh and lastly lol what rough price is good to be paying for a 2nd hand psp (again assuming 1st model)

Member PSP User
    also whhy is a psp better than this:
    eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

like its cheaper etc?