I'm a noob so sorry for any goofy things I'm writing but I've searched around and I can't seem to find how to do a few things with my PSP2001. I'm using it in my car as a video player. It's connected to the AV AUX in composite connection so I have to switch the PSP to display on the TV out. The perfect scenario is to have the PSP operate like the in car DVD player - starts the movie automatically where it left off when the car was shut off. I thought I could just have the PSP only have power by being connected to the car adapter. So when the car is off then so is the PSP. But when the car starts to have the PSP wake up and start the movie again. But I'm using 6.60 PRO-B10 and have to do a fast recovery each time the PSP reboots. So is there a way to do that or I can deal with having to to sleep mode and then waking it when we want a movie. But then my need is to have the PSP automatically display on the TV out when I wake it up. (Ideally it would be great to display on both the PSP and the car video player at the same time). I think there a few plug ins that do some of these pieces separately. Maybe this is all pie in the sky ...
Thanks for any help.