Thread: psp go hack

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 psp go hack 
    Hi, everyone i've got a psp go on firmware 6.31, (have not used it for nearly a year)

can any one tell what is the best way to mod this (noob friendly please)

i've been looking at forums and reading but still can not get it in my skull yet.

do i have to downgrade the firmware?

any advice will be great

thanks
    h

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    If I were you I would do this. Note that you can install a perm CFW but that would involve downgrading and I myself don't know all that much about it and feel a little uneasy about showing how to do it. If you would like to downgrade I'm sure someone will come along and show you how if you would like.

But this CFW is just as good as the PERM CFW you will just have to run the LAUNCHER for it everytime you turn the PSP on from the OFF state.

First you need to update to OFW 6.60 and then install CFW, here is how you can do it.

You can either update to 6.60 OFW by system update or you can manually download it yourself. If you do system update with the psp skip these first steps.(also skip if your already on 6.60 OFW)

1) Download and extract the 6.60 OFW and keep it where you can find it: 6.60 OFW (PSP Go!) - Downloads - PSPMOD.com - PSP Forum, Hack PSP, PSV Hacks, PS Vita Hack, PSVita
    2) Go to USB connection on the psp and pull up the drive that the psp is connected to on the computer.
    3) Now open the PSP folder and then the GAME folder and then in that GAME folder make a new folder named UPDATE (all caps)
    4) Put the 660 OFW EBOOT in that update folder and then exit USB mode.
    5) Go to GAME in the psp XMB and run it.

Now to install CFW.

1) Download the CFW from this link: 6.60LME-1.6 - Downloads - PSPMOD.com - PSP Forum, Hack PSP, PSV Hacks, PS Vita Hack, PSVita go to the GAME folder just like you did in above steps. (See step 3 above if you don't know how to find the GAME folder)
    3) Delete the UPDATE folder because you will no longer need it. (Only do this step if you did the above steps for installing OFW)
    4) Place the Launcher and the Installer files in the GAME folder.
    5) Exit USB and go to the GAME in the XMB and run the INSTALLER and then the LAUNCHER

Since this is a Lite CFW when you shut down your psp it will be wiped from the RAM so when you reboot you will have to run the LAUNCHER again.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    ^ Great post.

TL;DR: Upgrade to 6.60 Official Firmware, then upgrade to 6.60 LME v1.6. Took me less than 5 minutes to hack my PSPgo.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Nice info that you get,

Thanks I'll try it straight away

5. #5 Psp 3000 
    I have a PSP 3000 with version 6.31 firmware. Battery is original, not the Pandora kind. Can i use this?

Yes this will work fine but if you manually update to 6.60 OFW you can't use the one for the psp go! you will either have to go to the Sony Website and download it or do system update in the psp.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

This worked thank you!! i downloaded the update from the PS3 website to 6.60 then i downloaded the mod file above. EASY and quick

TASK FORCE 141 PSP Elite Hacker Pirate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by techtied View Post
    I have a PSP 3000 with version 6.31 firmware. Battery is original, not the Pandora kind. Can i use this?
    even if you had a pandora battery, there would be no use as your psp is a 3k derrr..

Can some1 plz SEND me link for PSP GO hack i got Version 6.60 ( plz dont send links to Megaupload).
    PM me

Banned PSP Elite Hacker

http://psp.dashhacks.com/system/file...e_660lme16.zip Lite CFW for unhackables and psp GO!

Oops my bad dank, I didn't know you posted.
    Last edited by Flash 0; 02-02-2012 at 11:10 PM.

im trying to hack my PSP Go... its on version 6.60... i extracted the Installer and Launcher folders into PSP/GAME, but whenever i try to run them, all i see is a Corrupted File... any tips..?

PsP SaGe PSP Mad Hacker RoXante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evileastjoe View Post
    im trying to hack my PSP Go... its on version 6.60... i extracted the Installer and Launcher folders into PSP/GAME, but whenever i try to run them, all i see is a Corrupted File... any tips..?
    download from different source.

[EDIT] Try this here
    Last edited by RoXante; 03-21-2012 at 05:07 AM.

I did mine 6.60 yesterday, and it was kinda easy to do...
    -1- i searched google for "lcfw 6.60" (light is for the psp go "L")
    -2- put it in your game folder.
    -3- stat psp and launch both file (2 files forgot to tell)
    -4- enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by RoXante View Post
    download from different source.

[EDIT] Try this here

just tried it... still showing up as Corrupted Data...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast