Thread: PSP 3003 system version 6.35

1. #1 PSP 3003 system version 6.35 
    I just bought this psp and i want to know if there is any away i could mod it so i could store games on my memory stick

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    I would do this guide if I were you. First you will update to 6.60 OFW and then to CFW.

You can either update to 6.60 OFW by system update or you can manually download it yourself. If you do system update with the psp skip these first steps.(also skip if your already on 6.60 OFW)

1) Download and extract the 6.60 OFW and keep it where you can find it: 6.60 OFW - Downloads - PSPMOD.com - PSP Forum, Hack PSP, PSV Hacks, PS Vita Hack, PSVita
    2) Go to USB connection on the psp and pull up the drive that the psp is connected to on the computer.
    3) Now open the "PSP" folder and then the "GAME" folder and then in that "GAME" folder make a new folder named "UPDATE" (all caps)
    4) Put the 660 OFW EBOOT in that update folder and then exit USB mode.
    5) Go to Memory Stick in the GAME section on the PSP'S XMB.

Now to install LCFW.

1) Download the LCFW from this link and have it ready: 6.60LME-1.6 - Downloads - PSPMOD.com - PSP Forum, Hack PSP, PSV Hacks, PS Vita Hack, PSVita
    2) Go to USB connection on the psp and open the "GAME" folder. (If you don't know where to find this folder look at step 3 above)
    3) In the download there should be two folders named "Installer" and "Launcher" put those two folders into the "GAME" folder.
    4) Exit USB mode and go to the memory stick icon under the game section in the XMB and run the "Installer" first and then after reboot run the "Launcher"
    5) Now whenever you turn the psp ON from the OFF state you will have to run the "LAUNCHER" to get back onto CFW since this is a LITE CFW.

Enjoy!
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.