Thread: Pandora LED Battery issue

1. #1 Pandora LED Battery issue 
    I have a Pandora LED battery and an 8 GB Magic Memory stick. The battery has no lights even when I charge it or press the button on the front and causes the power indication light to blink amber rather than stay at a stationary color depending on the charge status. Additionally, the PSP is showing that the only power going into the PSP is from the AC adapter and shows no indication of the battery even existing. How do I resolve this?

Pictures can be provided upon request, gotta charge the camera first, hehe

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    Why do you need the pandora battery? Is your psp bricked or do you just want to hack it?
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

The latter.

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    Okay, you no longer need a pandora battery to hack psp's. What kind of psp do you have 1k, 2k,3k or a psp go! Also what firmware is it currently on?
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

I've got a fat PSP on 2.82.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    extract this place it in your psp/game folder and exit usm and run the ofw update from the xmb http://du01.psp.update.playstation.o...b395/EBOOT.PBP

then download this and place the installer folder in your psp/game folder again exit usb and run the installer and your done
    6.60ME-1.6 OFW INSTALLER.zip
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Quote Originally Posted by dankgame View Post
    extract this place it in your psp/game folder and exit usm and run the ofw update from the xmb http://du01.psp.update.playstation.o...b395/EBOOT.PBP

then download this and place the installer folder in your psp/game folder again exit usb and run the installer and your done
    Much appreciated.

Just to clarify, this is for without a Pandora's battery right? I'm a bit confused by your instructions (as they are rather sparse) and cannot find anything more detailed as all I can find are stuff with Pandora batteries. Perhaps some insight/more detailed instructions please?

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    No Pandora battery needed, and those instructions are all you need (with one difference, highlighted in red below) to get 6.60ME running.

extract this place it in your psp/game/update folder and exit usm and run the ofw update from the xmb http://du01.psp.update.playstation.o...b395/EBOOT.PBP

Last edited by Slowman; 02-08-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Ent View Post
    I have a Pandora led tubes and an 8 GB Magic Memory stick. The battery has no lights even when I charge it or press the button on the front and causes the power indication light to blink amber rather than stay at a stationary color depending on the charge status. Additionally, the PSP is showing that the only power going into the PSP is from the AC adapter and shows no indication of the battery even existing. How do I resolve this?

Pictures can be provided upon request, gotta charge the camera first, hehe
    I have got LED lights not led battery so strange issue for me
    Last edited by Beban; 09-07-2012 at 07:25 AM.