Thread: Pandora Battery not working. (No green light)

1. #1 Pandora Battery not working. (No green light) 
    I bought a Pandora Battery off DealExtreme (PSP Unbricker Battery for PSP 1000/2000 (1800mAh/3.6V) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme) and once I received it, I bought a 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo.

Once I received that, I chose to unbrick my PSP 1003 (after making an MMS by using PSPGrader). The problem is that when I try to switch on the PSP with the Pandora Battery is that no green light appears. I charged it for more than two hours (the orange light was there) and it still didn't work.

Should I request a replacement? It also requests me to upload a picture of the defected or broken part of the battery. Should I just take a pic of the battery and use that?

By the way, when I charge the battery, it charges for around 5 minutes then stops and I have to take out the charger and plug it back in. My actual PSP battery doesn't do this.

Member PSP User
    have yu gotten this problem fixed??
    cause i just ordered the same thing from the same site so i really hope i didnt waste my money.
    please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by mutendo64 View Post
    cause i just ordered the same thing from the same site so i really hope i didnt waste my money.
    please let me know
    Well I've received a refund (via Store Credits, not PayPal) by going to this: DealExtreme: Customer Service Express then I went to 'Defective/Broken items received' and explained the same problem I mentioned in this thread.

If your battery doesn't work, just do what I did and be sure to take a picture because it is needed in the form.

Quote Originally Posted by TracyBozeker View Post
    Somewhat, yes.

L
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY TOM View Post
    I bought a Pandora Battery off DealExtreme (PSP Unbricker Battery for PSP 1000/2000 (1800mAh/3.6V) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme) and once I received it, I bought a 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo.

Once I received that, I chose to unbrick my PSP 1003 (after making an MMS by using PSPGrader). The problem is that when I try to switch on the PSP with the Pandora Battery is that no green light appears. I charged it for more than two hours (the orange light was there) and it still didn't work.

Should I request a replacement? It also requests me to upload a picture of the defected or broken part of the battery. Should I just take a pic of the battery and use that?

By the way, when I charge the battery, it charges for around 5 minutes then stops and I have to take out the charger and plug it back in. My actual PSP battery doesn't do this.
    With a pandoras, it should automatically turn on the "green lite" without you having to flip the power switch

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    With a pandoras, it should automatically turn on the "green lite" without you having to flip the power switch
    Yeah I tried inserting it without pressing anything and nothing was happening. No green light whatsoever