Thread: PSP 1000 battery problem

1. #1 PSP 1000 battery problem 
    Recently i was messing around with the flash0 then my PSP got bricked, luckily I can still enter recorvery mode and make a jig-something battery and downgrade the FW to CFW 5.00 M33-4. After this, I totally confused on how to convert it back. Before the PSP brick I have 6.39 ME-5. So how do I convert my battery back to normal and is it possible that I upgrade the ofw straight to 6.39 and install CFW? ( Because that CFW had the convert battery features). Thanks for any help and forgive me if i got anything wrong.

Super Moderator PSP Elite Hacker faustnero's Avatar
    all LME and ME has that feature. i'm not so sure if PRO has that one too. but anyways. yes you can directly update from 5.00m33 to 6.39. just got to the Firmwall link on my signature and grab 6.39 ofw along with the correspond ME cfw you want.

Quote Originally Posted by faustnero View Post
    all LME and ME has that feature. i'm not so sure if PRO has that one too. but anyways. yes you can directly update from 5.00m33 to 6.39. just got to the Firmwall link on my signature and grab 6.39 ofw along with the correspond ME cfw you want.
    Weird,... If i am correct then the convert battery options suppose to be in the advance option, I searched everywhere on the R menu but no luck. May be is there any HB software that I can use? I can still access XMB though...

Super Moderator PSP Elite Hacker faustnero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yozongu View Post
    Weird,... If i am correct then the convert battery options suppose to be in the advance option, I searched everywhere on the R menu but no luck. May be is there any HB software that I can use? I can still access XMB though...
    the feature you're talking about in the recovery menu, (make jig-kick, normal battery) only applies either if your battery is already hardmodded or if it's a really pandora battery.

L
    If you have a 1000, then yes, you can soft mod your battery into a pandoras/jig kick battery. You will need the AC adapter to switch it back into a normal battery

I updated it to 6.39 and install ME-9.7... Now I successfully converted it back to normal battery now. Thanks for helping... Lol I was being so noobdy.
    Closed thread please.
    Last edited by yozongu; 02-12-2012 at 09:54 AM.