Thread: [HELP] PSP Slim 2004 Downgrade 6.10 Official > 5.50 GEN D3

1. #1 [HELP] PSP Slim 2004 Downgrade 6.10 Official > 5.50 GEN D3 
    Hello, I updated my PSP Slim 2004 to official 6.10 firmware and games don't work. Before it was 5.50 GEN D3, I want to downgrade my PSP, but I don't have a pandora battery and magic stick.
    I know that I can manually create them, but I'll can use them as normal stick and battery then?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Epworm4ever's Avatar
    maybe you're not running on CFW?

Quote Originally Posted by Epworm4ever View Post
    maybe you're not running on CFW?
    how can I control if yes or not?

TASK FORCE 141 PSP Elite Hacker Pirate's Avatar
    No need to downgrade from 6.10 at all buddy.
    you want cfw on your psp right,

ok just follow the steps below to update to 6.60 ME 1.6 which is a permanent cfw and the best currently

To update to 6.60 ME from any ofw

First you need to update to 6.60 OFW and the install the CFW. To update you can either do it yourself or you can do network update on the psp.

Heres how you do it. If your already on 6.60 OFW skip these steps. Also skip if you are going to do system update from the XMB. Just go ahead and update either way to
    6.60 OFW.

1. Download this :
    6.60 OFW - 6.Downloads - Sony PSP MODS and Hacks Forums and extract it and have it handy.
    2. Now plug the psp into the usb on your computer and open the PSP folder and then the GAME folder and create a folder named UPDATE and put the 660 eboot in there.
    3. Now exit out of the USB and go to the psp and go to GAME and run that update. That should put you on 6.60 OFW.

Now to install the CFW.

When you go back to the game folder on the psp delete the UPDATE folder I told you to make.

1. Download this:
    6.60ME-1.6 (OFW Version) - Downloads - Sony PSP MODS and Hacks Forums and extract that.
    2. Place the "me_installer" into your "GAME" folder on your memory stick .
    3. Then go run that on the psp like you did the update and you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post

ok just follow the steps below to update to 6.60 ME 1.6 which is a permanent cfw and the best currently

First you need to update to 6.60 OFW and the install the CFW. To update you can either do it yourself or you can do network update on the psp.

Heres how you do it. If your already on 6.60 OFW skip these steps. Also skip if you are going to do system update from the XMB. Just go ahead and update either way to
    6.60 OFW.

1. Download this :
    6.60 OFW - 6.Downloads - Sony PSP MODS and Hacks Forums and extract it and have it handy.
    2. Now plug the psp into the usb on your computer and open the PSP folder and then the GAME folder and create a folder named UPDATE and put the 660 eboot in there.
    3. Now exit out of the USB and go to the psp and go to GAME and run that update. That should put you on 6.60 OFW.

Now to install the CFW.

When you go back to the game folder on the psp delete the UPDATE folder I told you to make.

1. Download this:
    6.60ME-1.6 (OFW Version) - Downloads - Sony PSP MODS and Hacks Forums and extract that.
    3. Then go run that on the psp like you did the update and you should be good to go.

Thanks a lot, it works

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post

6.60 OFW.

1. Download this :

Now to install the CFW.

1. Download this:

Thanks a lot, it works