Thread: Assistance with Iso's transportation onto psp

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 Assistance with Iso's transportation onto psp 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    I downloaded an monster hunter freedom unite iso to my computer. I dragged the iso into my "ISO" folder. I then went onto my psp to see if it worked, but it didn't.
    I went back onto my computer, and saw that my memory stick or psp name in my computer had been changed to ULUS-10391. I opened it and the only thing in it was an Iso file named UMD 9660. Could someone please tell me how I can make it run properly on my psp 3000 brite?
    Last edited by myst489843; 04-26-2012 at 12:59 AM.
     

  2. #2  
    Super Moderator PSP Elite Hacker faustnero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,377
    sorry, we don't condone piracy here.
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP JamppCobal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by myst489843 View Post
    I downloaded an monster hunter freedom unite iso to my computer. I dragged the iso into my "ISO" folder. I then went onto my psp to see if it worked, but it didn't.
    I went back onto my computer, and saw that my memory stick or psp name in my computer had been changed to ULUS-10391. I opened it and the only thing in it was an Iso file named UMD 9660. Could someone please tell me how I can make it run properly on my psp 3000 brite?
    Press select to bring up VSH
    Scroll down to USB DEVICE and toggle til its says Memory Stick
    Press select to exit VSH
    Now when you connect to your computer you will see the memory stick and not the UMD

    @faustnero I don't think he is a pirate . He just had the "USB DEVIVE" set to UMD Disc (Which you need to copy UMD's to ISO). The ULUS-10391 is the Disc ID of Monster Hunter Freedom and that was what he was seeing when he connected to his computer .
     

  4. #4  
    TASK FORCE 141 PSP Elite Hacker Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by JamppCobal View Post
    Press select to bring up VSH
    Scroll down to USB DEVICE and toggle til its says Memory Stick
    Press select to exit VSH
    Now when you connect to your computer you will see the memory stick and not the UMD

    @faustnero I don't think he is a pirate . He just had the "USB DEVIVE" set to UMD Disc (Which you need to copy UMD's to ISO). The ULUS-10391 is the Disc ID of Monster Hunter Freedom and that was what he was seeing when he connected to his computer .
    yes he is one.
    if you bothered to go through the first post you will figure it out.

    Originally Posted by myst489843

    I downloaded an monster hunter freedom unite iso to my computer. I dragged the iso into my "ISO" folder. I then went onto my psp to see if it worked, but it didn't.
    I went back onto my computer, and saw that my memory stick or psp name in my computer had been changed to ULUS-10391. I opened it and the only thing in it was an Iso file named UMD 9660. Could someone please tell me how I can make it run properly on my psp 3000 brite?
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP JamppCobal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    102
    I did bother to read the first post . I think you are confused . A LOT OF PEOPLE refer to "downloading" as putting things on their computers . He has the UMD , as he can see it when he connects to his computer , as happens when you change the USB DEVICE to UMD Disc . The proper GAME ID shows up and all he can see is the UMD . Think about it for a minute and you'll figure it out .
     

  6. #6  
    TASK FORCE 141 PSP Elite Hacker Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by JamppCobal View Post
    I did bother to read the first post . I think you are confused . A LOT OF PEOPLE refer to "downloading" as putting things on their computers . He has the UMD , as he can see it when he connects to his computer , as happens when you change the USB DEVICE to UMD Disc . The proper GAME ID shows up and all he can see is the UMD . Think about it for a minute and you'll figure it out .

    Fine guy, we all are wrong and you are the only clever guy out here, ok?

    Now the fact is that it is not a crime to help pirates and nobody is going to reprimand or ban you if you do so.

    Some users have a problem with them, and so they do not help, and that is their wish.

    If you want to help them, just do so and no need for a big fuss about it.
     

Similar Threads

  1. In need of some assistance...
    By NDB16 in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 11:19 AM
  2. I need serious assistance
    By Dbologna in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 01:31 PM
  3. Fat PSP 3.8 Assistance.
    By xv3nomx in forum PSP Software, Firmware & Plugins
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 02:50 AM
  4. I Need Assistance
    By Jericho_Cross in forum PSP Hardware & Repair
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 08:13 PM
  5. public transportation
    By Zelly in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •