Thread: Disability Aid ~ Using an xbox 360 controller on PSP Slim 2000 w/ CFW 5.50 prome-4 ~

1. #1 Disability Aid ~ Using an xbox 360 controller on PSP Slim 2000 w/ CFW 5.50 prome-4 ~ 
    I am in a predicament. I have Muscular Dystrophy, which is leading to more deterioration of my hands. I have found some way to alleviate this problem. When I first bought my PSP, I was able to use it pretty easily. As I get older my hand strength seems to get in the way of that. So, when I heard about being able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play my PSP (I use it pretty regularly to operate my computer), I knew that I would still be able to get a lot of use out of it.

I have found several guides on the Internet that show the ways in which this can be done. I have spent a lot of time trying to get this done. My PSP is completely soft modded with CFW 5.50 prome-4 and homebrew and related things run perfectly. My only issue is in using a PC keyboard to control the PSP through a USB. I need like a step-by-step tutorial explaining how to do this. I've been trying to do this for a very long time, over the course of a few years. I'm not worried about updating my custom firmware if there are guides for later versions, and people have been able to get this working. Can anyone help me please?

how do you know that is possible? I'm asking because i search a little and i didn't find anything.
    XmasterX