Thread: ISO black screen reboot

1. #1 ISO black screen reboot 
    Junior Member PSP User
    HI my backup of socom fireteam bravo 3 starts to load and freezes, i have pro c running / pro b10 is this a bad iso, or am I doing somthing wrong. I have the plug in's all disabled please help!

L
    Try backing up anything important on the memory card and formatting it with your PSP then try the ISO again

Junior Member PSP User
    Guapo I had tried my copy of mega man previously, it wouldn't run of the proc, but I installed 6.60 ME-1.8 and it would run but not save. Any thoughts on whats up with that? Thanks I'm going to reformat the memory stick quick and see what happens.

Junior Member PSP User
    Hey just wanted to check back. so.... I have been having all these quirky issues with the CFW and adding different backups of my psp collection to the memory card. I would get one running just to copy another and have neither work. Reformat the memory card and repeat.. and repeat.. and repeat.... Well I had a 16 gig memory card I bought for my camera years ago for way too cheap on ebay... go figure it's fake! I have no idea why this would cause any problems just wanted it documented again for anyone running into similar problems. If you bought your memory card for a price that seemed too good to be true, it is. Never thought I would be excited to find out I bought something that wasn't as advertised!! Thanks