Thread: Help with Mortal Kombat Trilogy.

1. #1 Help with Mortal Kombat Trilogy. 
    I'm admittedly a bit of a noob when it comes to all this but I've got this far with youtube vids and whatnot so let me explain my current problem.

Ok so the game I'm trying to play on my psp is Mortal Kombat Trilogy. I made a copy of my disc using CloneCD and then turned the image file into an eboot using Simple Popstation GUI 3 beta. I then transfered said eboot into its own folder located in the GAME folder on my psp. I also am using cfw 6.60 pro b10 on said psp which is a fat psp model 01g according to system data. My problem is that when I try to use popsloader to run Mortal Kombat Trilogy it simply goes to a black screen after a choose a pop. Is there any way at all to fix this and successfully play Trilogy on my psp? Any help is appreciated and I thank you in advance.

Remember Reach PSP Mad Hacker Fanryu's Avatar
    From the file I have, it seems that it runs best on 3.71 M33-4, otherwise it either crashes, hangs, or has no sound or music.

Ok well if you don't mind can you or someone else explain how to install psp 3.71 M33-4 on my psp if I'm on official sony 6.60 firmware?

Actually I don't care what version of cfw I have to have I just want to play Mortal Kombat Trilogy. So it doesn't matter which one I need to use so long as someone can help me install it onto my psp that is currently on official firmware 6.60 (I do have the pro b 10 update but it isn't permanent so I assume I can easily just download another firmware?)
    Last edited by EndOfTheKing; 08-31-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Mods you may go ahead and close this thread as I have created a new thread that essentially (though not completely) replaces this one due to my no longer needing to downgrade to 3.71. I am now on cfw 5.00 m33-6 trying to downgrade to 5.00 m33-3 which is what my new thread concerns so please close this thread.