Thread: JoySens for 6.xxx a Must have plugin READ DESC!!

1. #1 JoySens for 6.xxx a Must have plugin READ DESC!! 
    Member PSP User
    if you just hacked your psp and character are moving by it self then download this and put seplugin on the root of your psp and then enable the plugins on your psp just click SELECT on the PSP then scroll down where it says PLUGINS MANAGER aND ENABLE THEM ALL THERE that's it play the game !!! it should work!!! cuz it worked for me

download link:
    Download joysens_for_6XX.zip from Download click here - send big files the easy way

JoySens for 6.XX is released by neur0n. JoySens is a handy homebrew plugin that allows you to tweak the sensitivity of the PSP's analog stick according to your personal taste.

How to install

Just unzip the archive to your memory stick root. You may delete the Readme.txt and FAQ.txt if you so want.

Hard reboot your PSP into recovery menu (hold R Trigger during startup) or start from VSH if you have the proper
    recovery menu plugin installed and enable the joysens or joysens_lite plugin. Done.

If you get a message about overwriting a .txt file (you already have other plugins installed) tell not to
    overwrite and manually edit the following files in your ms0:/SEPLUGINS/ folder by appending the line
    'ms0:/SEPLUGINS/joysens.prx' and/or 'ms0:/SEPLUGINS/joysens_lite.prx' (without quotes):
    - game.txt for UMD games and homebrew loaded from GAMEyxx folder (or GAME folder in y.xx kernel mode)
    - game150.txt for homebrew loaded from the GAME150 folder (or GAME folder in 1.5 kernel mode)
    - pops.txt for games played with POPS
    - vsh.txt for VSH/XMB

If you're running 3.71 custom firmware you're pretty much out of luck - the plugin will only work with 1.5 kernel addon
    in game150 mode. Upgrade to a newer custom firmware >= 3.80, which includes a NID mapper, that allows
    plugins to work no matter if function NIDs were changed in the official firmware.
    Last edited by elbago1; 09-29-2012 at 04:23 PM.

L
    If your character is moving by itself, its probably that your analog stick needs replacing

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    If your character is moving by itself, its probably that your analog stick needs replacing
    idk but after i installed joysen they don't move no more!

L
    Quote Originally Posted by elbago1 View Post
    idk but after i installed joysen they don't move no more!
    Thats what that plugin suppose to do, but the fact still remains that without the plugin, your analog will probably still need replacing. What model PSP do you have?

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Thats what that plugin suppose to do, but the fact still remains that without the plugin, your analog will probably still need replacing. What model PSP do you have?
    i have psp 1001 and i think is the phat one

Junior Member PSP User
    Hello there.I want to know if you can help me or not because my psp had a problem.I mean a big problem.So,i want to tell you the problem.My psp not working this lately when i press the home button in the game which ask are you want to quit game?Then i choose yes but it cannot move left or right.Somehow i got a trick which i slidely press hold and turn it to normal then i press left d-pad.And it working.But some of my plugin maybe not working because when my psp was at psp pro-B10 i cannot open up the vsh menu with the select button.So,i decide to format my memory stick after that.When i try to install the proupdate and it crash.Could u help me?? Please my PSP is in critical now.
    And the L button suddenly not working in the game.It suddenly held it automatically.Example :When i was playing Smackdown Vs Raw 2011,In the character selection,there is L button which is use to show the characters statistic and finisher but it not held automatically.But when in the match,once again the L button held it automatically by itself because the L button is use to run.
    I hope u can figure this problem.
    And I hope u can share to your other friend.