Thread: psp 3004 [03g]

1. #1 psp 3004 [03g] 
    Hi guys i will try now explain my problem and just to warn i got bad english but i try my best cause this is the only place i know is the best way to get guide/help

i just got my psp then i got plans to flash it and i got version 6.60 then i flashed it with some b5-10 dont remmeber exackly but it was something like everyone has to flash but then i found out you cant use an psp 3004 for it cause the cllip flasher or whatever it was called did not run so i did dowgrade to 6.20 cause they said only that way the flash will work so i did then my mac adress become 03g i dont know how it got like that random but i guess its the new ways for the psp world?

anyways.... i flashed the pro-b10 cause it was the newest one and when i press Select the Vsh meny wont pop up i was like okay i guess its not an problem so i put the game FF IV (psp verison) game looks ok but when i press home button the yes No thing button wont move to yes or no it stays still the button and i hear in the background the Game goes yet on with the other buttons so i was like.. soo if i wanna quit i need to turn whole my psp down?

then i tryed some Psn Game chrono cross and when i press there hme button i cant click anybuttons on the home meny either just move around it but no X or O or anyting like that just go around there so i guess i failed my psp?

and need an 2000 model or 1000? cause seems like the 3000 verison seems most the pain to flash so i dont know what to do maybe i alredy made my psp stupid? i dont know i hope you guys can help me out with the home button fix in psx games and psp games and Vsh meny

well thnx for taking your'e time to read all this and i hope everyone here can help me out!!

BEst Regards Mr Gentleman :3

and just an update i found aloot youtubers has the same problem but no one helps out there so i hope you guys can help me fix all this.. : )

Member PSP User
    Try joysen i posted a link to download on this forums it might work!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gentleman91 View Post
    hi guys i will try now explain my problem and just to warn i got bad english but i try my best cause this is the only place i know is the best way to get guide/help

i just got my psp then i got plans to flash it and i got version 6.60 then i flashed it with some b5-10 dont remmeber exackly but it was something like everyone has to flash but then i found out you cant use an psp 3004 for it cause the cllip flasher or whatever it was called did not run so i did dowgrade to 6.20 cause they said only that way the flash will work so i did then my mac adress become 03g i dont know how it got like that random but i guess its the new ways for the psp world?

Anyways.... I flashed the pro-b10 cause it was the newest one and when i press select the vsh meny wont pop up i was like okay i guess its not an problem so i put the game ff iv (psp verison) game looks ok but when i press home button the yes no thing button wont move to yes or no it stays still the button and i hear in the background the game goes yet on with the other buttons so i was like.. Soo if i wanna quit i need to turn whole my psp down?

Then i tryed some psn game chrono cross and when i press there hme button i cant click anybuttons on the home meny either just move around it but no x or o or anyting like that just go around there so i guess i failed my psp?

And need an 2000 model or 1000? Cause seems like the 3000 verison seems most the pain to flash so i dont know what to do maybe i alredy made my psp stupid? I dont know i hope you guys can help me out with the home button fix in psx games and psp games and vsh meny

well thnx for taking your'e time to read all this and i hope everyone here can help me out!!

Best regards mr gentleman :3

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleman91 View Post
    and just an update i found aloot youtubers has the same problem but no one helps out there so i hope you guys can help me fix all this.. : )
    i had like the same problem like characters was movin by them self and things like that and sometime when i put the analog stick down to choose a game it move all the way down and i coun;t move it that s on a emulator but i put the joysens plugin in my root of the psp and then went to thepsp and enable the plugin now everything works fine!!

Member PSP User
    ok man sorry here is the link it will fix your analog stick on everygames you put JoySens for 6.xxx a Must have plugin READ DESC!! that the thread where i make the download

ok i did this... yet same problem Home button same cant move the buttons around and the Sellect button on Psp menu the Vsh meny wont pop out... and i got all on enabled on the REcovery menu.... everything is enable.. and yet same proble,.. so plz someone... help!!! :/

or i must find older psp verison is that it ?... :/