Thread: 80110306 Error, Did not have this error before

1. #1 80110306 Error, Did not have this error before 
    Hi,

I've recently come across the 80110306 Load Failed The Data is Corrupted error when loading my games up. This did NOT happen before and only recently showed up. The only noticeable thing that has happened is that I left my PSP on and the battery drained empty. (When I restarted PSP, it asked for date and time to be reset).

I'm currently running 6.60 PRO-C2 (the non pernament one) with a PSP 2001

I have searched, but everything I've found has been AFTER someone has updated their CFW. I have NOT updated my CFW. All my game saves were working perfectly fine until now.

At first, I thought I may have been my CFW hiding my MAC address (DJ Max games are bound to PSP MAC Address), but my saves would still not load even after disabling this option. I also have a back up of all my saves from BEFORE this error started appearing, but even those saves do not work. I have tried switching the UMD ISO mode to every type (Inferno, M33 and Sony NP9660) but I still have this error.

I would rather not restart my saves (I have over 4000 hours in DJMP3, DJM:HT and DJM:BS combined)

If anyone can give me a hand, it would be much appreciated.

PS: Oddly enough, my Monster Hunter 3rd Portable game save works fine, but none of my DJ MAX games work and neither does Generation of Chaos 6.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP MrHappy's Avatar
    try re-installing PRO, may fix the problem, probably not.
    btw, PRO-C2 is the latest, and very stable, so it's unlikely it's a problem with your CFW
    also, install LME CFW, i myself jump between the 2 all the time, as both CFW have little bugs.

also, you do know you can install permanent? or do you have a TA-088v3 MOBO?

And really? playing a game over 4000 hours? that's like 160 days! I've never played a game longer than 80 hours.

Also, if you can be bothered: another problem could be your MS could be damaged, backup all your data, format it (on your PSP) and put the files back on.
    ♬ Don't Worry... Be Happy! ♬

Sorry for the late reply.

I have done all of the above (except intstalling the LME CFW).

Not my memory card and re-installing PRO doesn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    And really? playing a game over 4000 hours? that's like 160 days! I've never played a game longer than 80 hours.
    Haha yea, DJMax games have tons and tons of replay value for me. It's also 4000 hours across 3 different games, so it's really only around 1300 hours per game. Don't play all that much anymore, but that game has you grinding to the extreme for song unlocks so I would rather not have to do that all over again >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Press View Post
    Sorry for the late reply.

I have done all of the above (except intstalling the LME CFW).

Not my memory card and re-installing PRO doesn't do anything.

Haha yea, DJMax games have tons and tons of replay value for me. It's also 4000 hours across 3 different games, so it's really only around 1300 hours per game. Don't play all that much anymore, but that game has you grinding to the extreme for song unlocks so I would rather not have to do that all over again >.>
    if you have time I definitely recommend trying LME.

just to save up half a year of your life, I'm pretty sure I have a friend with that game, you could send me the save data, and using pspstates I'd dump the RAM, send it back to you, and you'll load it using that plugin... but that would be a slow method for 1 game.

there is also a plugin called "magic save" which doesn't modify the save, but changes the way the PSP reads it, it's never worked for me, but it is a possible solution.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    if you have time I definitely recommend trying LME.

just to save up half a year of your life, I'm pretty sure I have a friend with that game, you could send me the save data, and using pspstates I'd dump the RAM, send it back to you, and you'll load it using that plugin... but that would be a slow method for 1 game.

there is also a plugin called "magic save" which doesn't modify the save, but changes the way the PSP reads it, it's never worked for me, but it is a possible solution.
    Just tried Magic Save (friend linked it to me as well)
    Definitely worked! Not sure why my PSP started reading game saves differently, but Magic Save fixed it for me.

It lets you read corrupt data (somehow) and after that if you save again, it works fine.

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Press View Post
    Just tried Magic Save (friend linked it to me as well)
    Definitely worked! Not sure why my PSP started reading game saves differently, but Magic Save fixed it for me.

It lets you read corrupt data (somehow) and after that if you save again, it works fine.

Thanks for the help!
    really?! oh, then that's good. It's never worked for me though...

PS: Oddly enough, my Monster Hunter 3rd Portable game save works fine
    And yes, MHP3RD is the best game on PSP in my opinion, so of course it would of worked