Thread: psp hacking it (new) but not stupid

1. #1 psp hacking it (new) but not stupid 
    need some help i have the psp 2003 slim and lite or what ever its second hand and the code at the bottom is rubbed off but the date code is 8A does this make it modifiable and can i mod it without a Pandora battery i don't know the mother bored but ive been reading up and someone said that 8A is modable but need help on links to files to mod it what i need to get on my way! oh yeah serial no starts with HB0531105

L
    Update to 6.60 then use this: 6.60LME-1.8 - Downloads - PSPMOD.com - PSP / PS Vita Forums. Once you do this, get back to us.

3. #3 treatae 
    Sorry already on 6.60 should of mentioned what's next

4. #4 searched things up now confused 
    ohh yeah would a Pandora battery be necessary

5. #5 done stage one!:D 
    ive done that im system software im on 6.60 LME-1.8 whats next bro?

beer makes me retardedly retarded PSP Mad Hacker diabolic-mind's Avatar
    pandora batteries really arent needed anymore

7. #7 point me in the right direction 
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolic-mind View Post
    pandora batteries really arent needed anymore
    okaay thanks so what should i be downloading as in homebrew ect could you post some links straight to them and give some websites that do 'back ups' ??

beer makes me retardedly retarded PSP Mad Hacker diabolic-mind's Avatar
    websites for backups for what? i could link everything for you, however, you would then rely on people to hand things to you rather than finding them yourself, scan through the download section on here. see what catches your eye. i cant say hey use this or that, im not sure what your looking to get out of your psp. one utility i always made use of was audioboost, adds 30% volume to the psp, making it a bit louder than stock, but careful with it, can easily blow speakers. i mainly used it with my speaker mod to add some extra bass. remote joy lite is another good util, if you wanna connect your psp to your computer monitor for video out play. other than those its up to you. i will HIGHLY suggest downloading wipeout pure, get the EUR copy of it if you can then get all the EUR add on content for it, adds a ton of content to the game and its a killer psp racing game, nothing else touches it for racing games on the psp, need for speed underground rivals is a close second, but wipeout pure and wipeout pulse are PREMO games

Quote Originally Posted by diabolic-mind View Post
    websites for backups for what? i could link everything for you, however, you would then rely on people to hand things to you rather than finding them yourself, scan through the download section on here. see what catches your eye. i cant say hey use this or that, im not sure what your looking to get out of your psp. one utility i always made use of was audioboost, adds 30% volume to the psp, making it a bit louder than stock, but careful with it, can easily blow speakers. i mainly used it with my speaker mod to add some extra bass. remote joy lite is another good util, if you wanna connect your psp to your computer monitor for video out play. other than those its up to you. i will HIGHLY suggest downloading wipeout pure, get the EUR copy of it if you can then get all the EUR add on content for it, adds a ton of content to the game and its a killer psp racing game, nothing else touches it for racing games on the psp, need for speed underground rivals is a close second, but wipeout pure and wipeout pulse are PREMO games
    Yeah i see your point i just want some links for games or websites for games ive been searching but i find them but putting them on the psp is a problem im sorting out the themes and ive put plugin that and text while but it doesnt read or come up?? (using cxmb) if you could help mee with some bits i'll be on my way

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    both these links have several games/homebrews to run on your psp. Can't really link you to commercial games because of ruling/legal reasons.

The 50 best PSP/Vita/PS3 homebrews in 2012 Wololo.net

PSP - Hacking & Homebrew | GBAtemp.net -> The Free Independent Video Game Community: 3DS, NDS, Wii, GBA, PSP, Hacking, Dingoo, PS3, Xbox 360...
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...

ahaa yeah thanks but whats the best homebrew apps/games to have i like action sporty games

Emulators are probably the best homebrew apps to have. Go for plenty of great 32-bit PS1 games.