C/p from psp-hacks
Back in October (see here) we covered OverfiendX’s compilation of tools responsible for creating the Ultimate Pandora Magic Stick. Its primary focus is to save yourself the hassle and time when it comes to the knitty-gritty task of flashing any custom firmware, reviving a bricked PSP, etc… With that said, the team’s latest work is now available.
* Removed all Sony prx’s and bin files from CSO.
* Added latest battery code from Cory, now works for fat and slim psp’s
* Added automatic battery eeprom backup when you enter the battery menu.
* When installing you can now see what is being installed and to what folder.
* Both 371 - 150KernelAddon and 371Update3 are installed to the GAME folder no more corrupt icons (thanks to 1 of our members)
* Jas0nUK’s elf menu is installed directly.
* Cory’s NandTool is installed direct to the elf folder
* NandManager is installed direct to the elf folder
* This is an EBOOT version and has the same functionality as the full but without the addition of the Utilities, these will need to be installed separately.
* Added PSP Model detection
* Added USB access (ms0, flash0, flash1)
* Added Shutdown option
* Reorganized a few things
* Added a tools menu to access various tools (only 1 option atm)
* Added a few colours to brighten it up a little
Pandora's Ultimate Magic Stick.
1. upgrade slims to 3.71-2 M33
2. upgrade phat to 3.71-2 M33 w/ 1.50-2 kernel patch
3. downgrade phat to 1.50
4. upgrade phat straight to 3.52 M33 from Extended Boot Menu then install update 4 no need to downgrade to 1.50
5. start up PSP with Ultimate Loader with support For choosing which Pandora's you reach V1 or V3(by hold L trigger)
6. Boot to XMB (Phat Only)
7. Boot to a full 1.50 from Mem Stick (Phat Only)
8. use PSPFiler and other tools (If it requires 1.50 slims can't)
Ultimate Pandora Magic Stick ( LIMITED ) Or
Ultimate Pandora Magic Stick ( Full ) Or