Thread: Team PRO - A Popsloader on the horizon...

1. #1 Team PRO - A Popsloader on the horizon... 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Source:EP

There are now several months ago, VirtuousFlame and Coldbird had teamed up to develop custom firmware for HEN baptized PRO . After several updates, the two coders decided to expand the team to increase productivity. The team development now consists of four members: VirtuousFlame , Coldbird , Neur0n and NPT .

Since then, the Pro Team continues to work on his custom firmware for firmware 6.xx . Today Coldbird gives us, via his blog , details on the next update, the PRO-C . One thing is clear: users will be well spoiled ...

It's time for work VirtuousFlame to be this time in the center of attention. The developer begins, in fact, the development of a popsloader for Custom Firmware PRO .

What is a popsloader ?

A popsloader is a plugin which loads the POPS ( Playstation One Portable Station ) different firmwares . It is important to read some backups because each firmware has a POPS different, which means that compatibility is not the same with all firmwares . For example, a title may well turn on the POPS of firmware 3.52, and refuse to engage with that of 5.50, while another game will not.

The developer is currently working on support for the POPS of firmware 5.XX.

Coldbird finally announces that he is working on the other hand still on the network mode of Custom Firmware PRO-C . Despite his lack of time not making it available only during weekends , the developer continues to make improvements moultes so that it is the most stable and functional as possible.

This is something that looks very promising and confirm the skills and ambition of this team definitely did not stop surprising us and of course meet the love of the world underground.
    Great work by the creators of PRO for the constant updates.Personally every PS1 game I've ran on any version of PRO I've used has ran flwaless..but more compatibility never hurts.Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    I haven't checked, but the original 5.00 POPS might work, you'd just be missing the options for 5.03, 5.55. 6-present.

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    thats sweet titties team pro FTW
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

L
    Well I tried to get it to work and its a pain in the ASS!!!, maybe you will have better luck:
    Downloads - popsloader - New popsloader for PRO CFW - Google Project Hosting

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Here's POPS 3.xx-5 for anyone compiling a new POPS Pack

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Banned
    Really rocks!