Thread: Newbie Here... Please help :D

1. #1 Newbie Here... Please help :D 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Hi im new to psp and i have alot of questions... id appreciate as many answers as you can give ... ok i accidently updated to version 3.95 ofw and i need to downgrade... I HAVE READ OTHER FORUMS.. and i know that i need a pandora's battery ... but i need to know :
    -Is Pandora's The Same Thing As Datel Tool Battery ( If Not Whats The Difference )
    -Do i need a magic memory stick ( some say yes and some say no so what is it ? )
    -Since i only need magic memory stick to downgrade, whats the difference between 512 mb... 1 gb... 2 gb... ?!?!
    -Where can i find those things in brisbane ??
    -Is it safe to order it off any website.. ?
    -If i waited a little longer... could i downgrade without pandoras ? ( like what happened with 3.52 )

Thanks

Senior Member I Modded My PSP sci-fi's Avatar
    -Is Pandora's The Same Thing As Datel Tool Battery ( If Not Whats The Difference )

YES, Datel is a pre-made pandora batt in the market

-Do i need a magic memory stick ( some say yes and some say no so what is it ? )

yes, because it is the only way

-Since i only need magic memory stick to downgrade, whats the difference between 512 mb... 1 gb... 2 gb... ?!?!

no, difference as long as you can put all the files needed to create a mms.

-Where can i find those things in brisbane ??

if your willing to buy you can buy it. google it. but if your not, you can do it yourself.

maybe yes and maybe no

-If i waited a little longer... could i downgrade without pandoras ? ( like what happened with 3.52 )

maybe, but i guess it will never happen.

Guide:
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-har...tml#post269392
    My PSP History: New PSP>OFW 3.71>OFW 3.80>OFW 3.90>OFW 3.95>CFW 3.80m33-5>3.09m33-3>4.01m33-2>CFW 5.00m33-3+1.5 kernel addon+fatsmod

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    *It have to between 125mb or higher and less then 4gb. alot of peoples have try 4gb and higher and it seen not to work... but what do i know.

*LOL.... for those who said NO... they are pretty much n00b that havent even try cfw... or there are those that use lumines to downgrade and dont know a shit about pb and mms. It is require that you use a mms with a pb to convert from any ofw to cfw... if you use a pb without a mms, you'll just stay in service mod (black screen with green light).... lol

*It depend on the site the you oder from... for me amazon.com, actionreplay/gameshark offical site.... those are reliable... if you are looking for detal battery. But you can always ebay and get the mms and pb all at one time.

*I dont think that will ever happen, because as the firmware update higher, there are mores securities on it... so it'll harder to crack with some kinda exploit.

Junior Member PSP User
    Thanks for the help guys... thats ALL i need to know..