Thread: Full Guide: How to rip DVD and convert video to PSP step by step?

1. #1 Full Guide: How to rip DVD and convert video to PSP step by step? 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Introduction of Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite:
    Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite is an all-in-one PSP video Conversion solution. This Suite includes 3 softwares -- " Cucusoft PSP Video Converter ", " Cucusoft DVD to PSP Converter "(DVD Ripper Included) and Cucusoft PSP Video Manager . So with this PSP Video Converter Suite, you can convert both DVD media and video file media to PSP video/PSP movie. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video clip on your PSP as a portable DVD Player.
    It support convert DVD to PSP directly.

Step by step guide:
    The guide includes two parts:
    Part1. How to rip DVD and convert MOV/AVI/WMV/ASF/Divx/Xvid/MPEG/RM to PSP MP4 video.
    Part2. How to upload/transfer PSP files to your PlayStation Portable (PSP).

Part1. How to rip DVD and convert MOV/AVI/WMV/ASF/Divx/Xvid/MPEG/RM to PSP MP4 video.
    1. Download the latest version Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite for free at here and install it. Run Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite. If you want to rip DVD movie to PSP MP4 Video, press the first button to open "DVD to PSP Converter". Then click the "Open DVD" button to load your DVD files and click start to rip your DVD to MP4 video.

2. Click "Open file" to import your video files which you want to convert to PSP video.

3. Modify your output file settings.On "Audio/Video Output Settings" panel you can chose output format for you files such as H.264 Movie (.mp4), PSP - PSP MPEG-4 Movie (.mp4), MP3 Audio (.mp3).

Note: If you cannot find "Audio/Video Output Settings" press "Profile" button. And you can change some Audio/Video Options and save to a new output format.

4. Click "Output" button to chose where you want to put your converted PSP files.

5. Click "Convert" button to convert your video files to PSP format.

6. After conversion, there will be a Dialog window. You can choose "Open output folder to check the output file(s)" to go to the output folder or "launch PSP Video Manager to upload output file(s) to your PSP device" to go to the PSP Video Manager.

Part 2: How to transfer video to PlayStation Portable (PSP)

1. When the converting finished, this "Conversion Done" window will pop up. If you want to upload the output file to PSP right now, please choose the second option. The program will load the Cucusoft PSP Manager automaticlly. If you choose the first option, you can upload the file by lunching the Cucusoft PSP Manager Program.

2. Please make sure:
    A) Your PSP/Memeory Stick is connected to your PC.
    B) The PSP is power on.
    C) The PSP is in USB mode.

3. After your PSP connected to pc, you will see the following image. Or you can run Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite, and click the third button on the main window to go PSP Video Manager.

4. Choose the video you converted, click the "upload to psp" button. The file will be transferred to psp. Well done.

Try Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite Now!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    You failed the moment you mentioned a payware program. You're just another one of those video spammers aren't you?

To other members:

DVD Decrypter (Freeware)
    PSPVideo9 (Freeware)

All you need. 0$/£/€

Hahahaha I hate cucu it's a crappy program the only good thing about it is that it lets you choose your dvd settings if you have to put subtitles or different audio outputs before you convert it other than that it's not the greatest program to use. Like killer said use dvddecrypter or pspvideo9 which are free.

bunnies ate my brain PSP Elite Hacker clwnz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by killer3737 View Post
    You failed the moment you mentioned a payware program. You're just another one of those video spammers aren't you?

To other members:

DVD Decrypter (Freeware)
    PSPVideo9 (Freeware)

All you need. 0$/£/€
    QFT~!!
    PSPVideo 9 is the best IMO.

"I got ice in my veins,
    blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart,
    love in my mind..."

Guide: OFW to CFW|Free ISO/ROMS!|OFW EBOOT|Guide: CFW w/o Pandora!
    MySpace|Homebrew Thread|PSP Folder Organization

Quote Originally Posted by KhAoSxChAoS View Post
    I facepalmed so many times, I have a fractured forehead...

Junior Member PSP User
    i nomally just download movies already in mp4 format saves me time

I would have to say the best video converter is TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress but it will cost you about $100 unless you know a way to get it for free "wink, wink." Also, I recommend it to advance users because it makes you chose everything from the audio that you want to put in it to the video format and it has everything that you would need. You can edit your video (cut scenes out and more), audio(make the sound louder and a lot more), etc. Believe me, you should check this program out. When I found out about this program, I was amazed that it had everything a video editor would want. You can say what ever you want but I think this is the best video editor out there for a good price.
    Installing Firmware Files (Program)
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-sof...-xp-vista.html

3.40oe-3.90m33 Custom Firmware Installation Guide
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-fir...-friendly.html

Which PSP is Modable?
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-mis...-hackable.html

Senior Member I Modded My PSP zx6r99's Avatar
    I have been using clone dvd mobile I already have it. Is pspvideo9 still better the clone
    Two Phats with 5.02 GEN-A Full
    One Daxter Slim 5.00 M33-6

Steps To Install CFW's
    1. Put MMS into PSP
    2. Hold L button down
    3. STILL holding L button put in PANDARA BATTERY
    4. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON SCREEN
    5. If all falls GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

Wireless 802.11b/g Setup Guide

Sure way to make a mms Just follow steps to make mms it works. Skip pandora battery

Ultimate MMS Maker Guide For XP/Vista

Senior Member I Modded My PSP mikeytje's Avatar

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeytje View Post
    Good guide but you need to update the last part. After a certain firmware (not sure which) video could be called anything.MP4 and could just go in a folder called VIDEO on your memory stick root rather than the MP_ROOT\100MNV01 folder. Also thumbnails can just be in the .jpg format rather than .THM