Thread: Downgrade 5.50 Phat PSP

1. #1 Downgrade 5.50 Phat PSP 
    I have a fat PSP with 5.50 OFW and Windows Vista. Alright so I made a Pandora Battery by hard modding it, when I put it in the PSP the green light turns on. I also made a MMS with Rain MMS Maker 1.0. I clicked run as administrator and followed the procedures. Now, when I put the MMS in, hold L, the put in the Pandora's Battery all that happens is the green light turns on. Nothing else flashes, no noise at all, the screen doesn't even turn on. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong, I have followed many guides on this site, and I just can't seem to make anything work. Also I have XP but I just don't like using that computer, if need be though I can use XP. Thank you in advanced.

Thanks...but that's the one I used, it seems like everything went smoothly with the memory stick and the battery, it's just when I put them in the PSP nothing happens, even if I hold L.

I have a question...Does it matter that I have 5.50 and Vista? Also, I bought my memory card from Target, and it's a Sony brand Memory stick Pro Duo.

Alright, thank you so much for your help, I finally have a MMS and Pandora's battery, but could walk me through the steps of how to install the firmware? I've tried loads of times, but I feel as though I do something wrong, as I said, the screen doesn't turn on. Could you post a step by step of what to do with the stick and battery? Thank you so much, it truly is appreciated.

Yeah, it doesn't turn on, when I pop in the battery the green light near the Power switch turns on, but not the actual screen. And it is a PSP Phat, I bought it the year PSP's were first released, it's a PSP 1000.

wait, i solved the problem, all i had to do was run XP like i should have done in the first place, oh well, thanks for your help