Thread: PSP 1001 firmware 6.20

1. #1 PSP 1001 firmware 6.20 
    As the title states, I have a fat psp 1001 model with firmware 6.20. I recently had the 5.0 m33 firmware flashed and decided to update it to play a game i bought along with it (kingdom hearts ftw!). Is there any way i can get it back to custom firmware? I've been looking around, but all the different versions and models just make it so much more confusing than any other system i've previously hacked (mainly nintendo systems, but then those are easy). Also, I don't need a magic memory card or pandora now that i've updated it do i? I have an extra battery, so i guess i could go ahead and make my own if i needed too.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    section VII of my guide in my sig...install either 6.20tn-b or c and then run hellcats from section II
    [CENTER]

k, thanks. I'll check it out and see how it goes.

4. #4 Need Help 
    Hi

I recently bought a psp 1001 model it comes in OFW 3.54 well i have read as much thread as i could and there is a thread from which i get the info that u dont have to make any pandora battery anymore which can be done by software now. But in that thread it was only given upto OFW 3.50 which need to be downgrade to firmware 1.50 then by using the following steps that was given there i can get into latest CFW 5.0 m33-6 version. So is the steps which is used OFW 3.50 can also be used for OFW 3.54 or not? And i am bit confused about the MMS. I am sure that u need it during the hardware version of modding (where u physically creat a pandora battery) but is it needed in soft version too? Well if i need a MMS then a m2 or microSD card in Memory stick duo adapter would do the trick or not? And can u pls provide me the info about the latest modding softs. I am totally new and gained some idea only reading from this forum so pls!!pls!! guide me cant wait to use the homebrews!!!

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    please dont jack threads but anyways you dont need to downgrade noir do you need a pandora follow the vid in section 2 of this guide and get your self full cfw http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-beg...-one-link.html
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Hello
    So sorry for jacking i will not do that in future. Your vid is really helpful but i just have a little confusion. if you correct that then i will proceed with it.

First :In vid you install 6.35pro hen do i have to do that too?
    Second: Do i need a magic memory stick card for this and is 512mb enough just for modding? (Is it possible to use other memory card later on?)

Please help me with this and thanks for such a welcome response for a newbee like me.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    yes you need to install pro hen for hellcats to work its in the vid ifo or you can get it in the guide its self to

no you do not need a macgic memory stick thats a tool used with pandora battery to install cfw

512 shold be enough for you to modd it then you can put any size up to 32gb in the psp to use all you will need to do is put the new memory stick in the psp and formatt the stick
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html