Thread: Help getting Dissidia Duodecim Prologus U.S. Demo to Boot

1. #1 Help getting Dissidia Duodecim Prologus U.S. Demo to Boot 
    It's the only game in the bunch that's getting a "UMD is missing" 80010087 error.

Right now I'm running on 5.50 Prometheus-4 using M33 driver...

Do I need an update? Or is CFW just not gonna cut it with bought-and-paid-for PSN games anymore? I got Prologus Duodecim off PSN Store so....

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Try to convert it to ISO using NPDCRYPTOR and it should work fine...but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Squall429's Avatar
    I tried NP Decrypted already. It sucks. As soon as it starts for me I get error! Terminated. I dunno wtf to do.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    best bet is to go ofw...make sure your psp activated for psn games and play it...they changed it all around cause of the security key exploits, psn is stronger then ever and may need another 6 years to get cracked all over again.

if you got a mms/pandora...use it to dump your nand of your cfw setup...get on 6.37ofw and run the demo's, use your nand backup to get back on your full cfw setup in under a minute's time
    [CENTER]

My Pandora is dead. Would softmodding my PSP's Battery to Pandora still work? I can do it in the VSH Menu I have.

yes, as long as your psp is able to create pandoras...
    [CENTER]

Well I mean.. if I'm going back to OFW... will my battery still work as Pandora and Regular on the OFW? How do I nandump as well? Also, could I use the Ultimate VSH Menu to convert it that way?

I just wanna make sure if I should just be better off buying a new pandora (or LED Pandora) Than softmodding my ONLY battery.

8. #8 Totally off topic but I'm a newguy 
    Um my psp 1000 has a defective screen connector (actually it somewhow broke off) and I already have a replacement motherboard so um, can anyone install it for me I live in my by the way. I would do it myself but I don't want to fail

Quote Originally Posted by Kingqwerty View Post
    Um my psp 1000 has a defective screen connector (actually it somewhow broke off) and I already have a replacement motherboard so um, can anyone install it for me I live in my by the way. I would do it myself but I don't want to fail
    Go to the Hardware section for help on that. This is the Software mods section.

Goku can you please get back to me on my previous question or maybe tell me why NP Decrypt crashes on Start Up?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall429 View Post
    I tried NP Decrypted already. It sucks. As soon as it starts for me I get error! Terminated. I dunno wtf to do.
    What error does NP give you?

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by Squall429 View Post
    Goku can you please get back to me on my previous question or maybe tell me why NP Decrypt crashes on Start Up?
    if you softmod the battery it will remain that state until you change it back...I kept mine softmodded for over a year till I finally got my actual pandora back lol it'll be fine.
    [CENTER]

What's really the point of getting a Pandora battery anyway then?

Member PSP User
    There's always a chance of bricking, so having a pan batt will always help with that. There's also possibilities like wanting to switch back to OFW and then go back to CFW. Its very handy to keep around and I recommend it (And if Goku recommends it you should probably listen ;p). As far as converting it to an iso? Yeah thats what you need to do I posted in your other thread about it but I believe it needs to be a .cso and you need to use iso_tool to patch it. Yes, thats right. Iso_tool DOES patch Dissidia Prologus if you make sure its in .cso format and you decrypt eboot. Thats all I did, and it works like a charm.

Edit: There was just an issue with my Aerith data due to screwing around with the firmwares. If you use iso_tool on a backed up iso of Duodecim, and have downloaded Aerith data just sitting on your memory stick she will automatically be there for you. So there ya go!

There's also another issue entirely. Upon trying to transfer over Dissidia 1 data, it shows up as corrupted. However the data is NOT corrupt and plays just fine. This is the only concern I have at the moment, for you can transfer levels over and everything.
    Last edited by steamwolf; 03-23-2011 at 01:26 AM.