Thread: RECYCLER\e621ca05.exe

1. #1 RECYCLER\e621ca05.exe 
    Hello to all on the Forum,

am new here and would like to ask for your help with the following issue:

All folders on my psp have been replaced by shortcuts and when i try to open them I get the error message:

"Windows cannot find 'G\RECYCLER\e621ca05.exe

There has been a previous threat on this suggesting to run Malware on that drive which I did. One virus was detected:

Registry Data Items Infected: 1
    Registry Data Items Infected:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies\System\NoDispScrSavPage (PUM.Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

I restarted the computer and checked the drive. Still there are shortcuts. By right-clicking on the shortcuts I do not get the option to "find target". If I delete the shortcuts and manually make folders (in PSP partition) with the exact same names it tells me that such a folder already exists and if I wish to merge. If I click YES, then the shortcut remains and no new folder is being created. The error appears when using the psp partition and tour computer partition as well... I did not reformat the drive bc I need to recover those files...

Where do I go from here?
    Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Remove the virus from your computer first. It's trying to infect any removable USB media that you try to plug in. Your computer sees a PSP as a USB flash drive.
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔
    I'd encourage you to read the rules for the forum. They're pretty straightforward and there aren't many of them. http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

TASK FORCE 141 PSP Elite Hacker Pirate's Avatar