get to my sig and check on:
| || |
I have hacked PSP 2001 SLim running CFW 5.50 Prometheus
I also have a Sandisk Memory stick Pro 1Gb and a Memory stick emulator having 2*8GB Micro SD Cards.
I don't have a Pandora battery.
Now I want to upgrade my PSP SLim 2001 CFW to latst CFW 6.x.
1. Pl guide me as I am a Noob.. Step by step instructions needed.
2. I hope my current hacked CFW will not revert to a OFW type as I don;t have any orig games but all are from other sources only.
3. I also want to backup all my current CFW so I can restore it back incase of any issues. SO pl guide me on backup also.
4. I am good enough to unlock phones etc & am decent in Hex editor usage but never tried anything on PSP
Thanks in adv
Last edited by speccy; 11-07-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Last edited by speccy; 11-07-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Thanks a Lot
I followed ur instructions & am using 6.6 now.
Thanks a million
1. Unzip Both FW
2. Rename OFW to 660.pbp
3. Copy CFW & OFW to Game\Update folder
4. Goto Game - Update & run
5. Connect ur PSP to Power source & run update
6. It takes abt 30 seconds for update to finish. You need to accept ULA etc
7. It reeboots & you are on CFW 6.6
However below games are still not working for which I upgraded from 5.5 to 6.60
a) GTA China Town Wars
b) FIFA 2012
|« Just a simple question for all of us... | [HELP] Can't Play New UMD on my PSP (Black Screen) »|