Thread: 6.60 pro b10-recovery menu?

1. #1 6.60 pro b10-recovery menu? 
    I just upgraded my ofw psp to the above cfw, but I seem to have one problem. You see, my select button is busted, and select is the key you use to access the vsh. The one fix I could find to swap the select key with a useless key, -namely the Note key- is a plugin (macrofire). Now, is there anyway I can access the recovery menu in order to activate the plugin without using select? Or you know, disable the key without a plugin?
    Last edited by blazeofpurgatory; 12-30-2011 at 02:25 AM.

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    You can turn the psp completely off and hold the R button while powering on. However if you have an Unhackable and are on a lite CFW this will not work.

EDIT: Also if you go to your seplugins folder on your MS and open the VSH text you can change the 0 at the end of the plug in to a 1 and it should turn it on.
    Last edited by Flash 0; 12-30-2011 at 02:31 AM.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

thanks guys

Thanks, you were right, it's just that I couldn't get it to work because I put the 1 directly after the plugin name, no spaces, and also I had to configure the .ini file, no sweat.

I had a similar issue with the select button,.. only it would strange, it would work normally in games, but pushing select in xmb would cause the psp to lock up. anyway it was a physical problem, I opened it pealed the entire ribbon cable/bottom button board apart and soaked it alcohol and stuck it back together and it fixed it. The same problem was also causing it to go into mute whenever i pushed home, or brightness buttons.

thank you very mutch