Thread: PSPGO + Pro CFW + Ps3 controller the combo isn't working I need help.

1. #1 PSPGO + Pro CFW + Ps3 controller the combo isn't working I need help. 
    I hope someone here can help me. I just got a pspgo (Firmware 6.60) and managed to get pro cfw (6.60 c2)working (able to run Emulators etc) and am now finally getting around to getting my ps3 controller paired up with the go. (finding a ps3 to help me sync the controller to the go was the hard part) I followed the instructions and got the controller synced (was able to navigate and select items) I brought the setup home and tried again then I thought I had lost the sync. I brought the whole thing back across the ocean and re-synced the controller to the ps3 and verified that it worked navigating and selecting menu options but when I ran the "fast recovery" to re-enable pro-cfw the controller no longer works. So my suspicion is running the CFW is what causes it to fail. If i go into the bluetooth menu I still see the PS3 controller listed (when it wasn't paired I didn't see a list only an option to pair so I think that means the controller is still paired). I didn't try restarting and seeing if the controller still works without CFW but presumably since it's still in the bluetooth menu it would. Can someone help?

I've seen in my searching here folks use possibly another custom firmware package would that help my situation? I don't have access to a PS3 where I am so I'm keen on not having to re-sync this thing if possible. I tried using motion joy software at first but it kept freezing and I couldn't get it to work.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

L
    Quote Originally Posted by gogopspgo View Post
    I hope someone here can help me. I just got a pspgo (Firmware 6.60) and managed to get pro cfw (6.60 c2)working (able to run Emulators etc) and am now finally getting around to getting my ps3 controller paired up with the go. (finding a ps3 to help me sync the controller to the go was the hard part) I followed the instructions and got the controller synced (was able to navigate and select items) I brought the setup home and tried again then I thought I had lost the sync. I brought the whole thing back across the ocean and re-synced the controller to the ps3 and verified that it worked navigating and selecting menu options but when I ran the "fast recovery" to re-enable pro-cfw the controller no longer works. So my suspicion is running the CFW is what causes it to fail. If i go into the bluetooth menu I still see the PS3 controller listed (when it wasn't paired I didn't see a list only an option to pair so I think that means the controller is still paired). I didn't try restarting and seeing if the controller still works without CFW but presumably since it's still in the bluetooth menu it would. Can someone help?

I've seen in my searching here folks use possibly another custom firmware package would that help my situation? I don't have access to a PS3 where I am so I'm keen on not having to re-sync this thing if possible. I tried using motion joy software at first but it kept freezing and I couldn't get it to work.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.
    Why not just boot your PSP Go into Official Sony Firmware and use it to pair your controller?

That's not the problem I'm having. I've managed to get the pairing to work and register when i look at the bluetooth menu (I can navigate menu with the controller) in the stock PSPgo firmware as you mentioned. The problem is when i hit "revcovery" to go back to CFW mode the controller no longer works.

L
    Un-install the PRO CFW and try 6.60 LME

5. #5 Solved 
    Ok so, I think you need to have the Controller on synced to the go in the normal firmware BEFORE you hit revcovery mode. Once you're in recovery CFW mode the controller doesn't seem to want to sync up with the go.

Thanks Guapo for the help and suggestion. is the LE firmware better than pro-cfw feature wise? I'm a bit new to this I had only encountered Pro-CFW when I first was looking around.