Thread: Opinions from senior staff and members

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Opinions from senior staff and members 
    beer makes me retardedly retarded PSP Mad Hacker diabolic-mind's Avatar
    i just had an idea, i think we should expand the site. how about having a entire section about electronic cigarettes? it would certainly draw in more users, and considering we already have a good amount of users with electronic cigarettes it could offer more resources to more people! just a thought, any opinions?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP user_x's Avatar
    Vape Vape Vape Vape

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    I gotta say, I REALLY, REALLY love my e-cig. But at the same time I think there are too many people here at the site that are under the age of 18. The only way I could see this working is if there was some sort of invite-only forum that was invisible to members except those who have been added to that group. Our current Groups section is a bit ugly and is still publically visible even if the group is invite only.

I would definitely use this forum if it were created. I have had an e-cig for 2 years now and I've gotten pretty good at messing with 801's and all of us e-cig people could talk about fixing batteries, cleaning atomizers, e-cig juice, etc.
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔
    I'd encourage you to read the rules for the forum. They're pretty straightforward and there aren't many of them. http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

well if the section is visable then thats fine as long as the links aren't, or there not clickable.

even so, viewing the content is one thing, buying the ecig is another. regardless of if it is seen here or not, we arent selling these to kids. and im sure they could view the info elsewhere. but an invite only section is a great idea. we should see how many people would be interested in this type of section here on the site, and if it seems to be a popular idea then bring it to webteks attention and see what he can do to make it a reality. personally i would rather have a forum here for ecigs rather than logging into another site. having the content here would be nice. i think it is something that should be seriously considered.

TASK FORCE 141 PSP Elite Hacker Pirate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolic-mind View Post
    even so, viewing the content is one thing, buying the ecig is another. regardless of if it is seen here or not, we arent selling these to kids. and im sure they could view the info elsewhere. but an invite only section is a great idea. we should see how many people would be interested in this type of section here on the site, and if it seems to be a popular idea then bring it to webteks attention and see what he can do to make it a reality. personally i would rather have a forum here for ecigs rather than logging into another site. having the content here would be nice. i think it is something that should be seriously considered.
    i agree with diab's idea on the invite-only section. let the kids see all that they want, and no need for us to contact or sell them anything.
    i have 2 e-cigs but i prefer real fags over this

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    how the hell can that be done.

anyway, slow what are those box-like e-cigs that you can put actual herb in? it's kinda like an inhaler
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...

how the hell can that be done.
    well it's upto slow and webtek to find a way if they really want to put it into practise.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Pretty much not up to me, lol.
    n00bs, please read
    ◔◡◔
    I'd encourage you to read the rules for the forum. They're pretty straightforward and there aren't many of them. http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Hardware Modder PSP Elite Hacker BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    Why not just set the hidden threads to deal with your age settings? Makes more sense and other forms do it so you know it's possible.

possible yes, but only if the forum software supports the feature, if not then i seriously doubt webtech will put in a new system just for 1 section

with ecigs growing in popularity it would be worth adding a section about them to the site. i know it would start drawing more users to the site. perhaps someone should contact wentek and see what he thinks about a new section, and what he can do as far as keeping it unavailable to minors. if it is possible to make it invite only that would be ideal. we can have info for the sections description stating who to contact here on the site about getting an invitation. slowman would certainly be someone who could send invites.

hell we could require people wishing to gain access to the ecig forums to send a picture of there drivers license or id card for age verification.

Quote Originally Posted by diabolic-mind View Post
    hell we could require people wishing to gain access to the ecig forums to send a picture of there drivers license or id card for age verification.
    all this trouble just to add a section on e-cigs?
    i dont thing webtek's gonna bother even

i disagree, it adds content to the site drawing more people to the site. and boosting the user count and active members will help the site grow. this kind of thinking is what we need on here! hell we may even add a section for how to mod your toaster lmfao

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast