Thread: Editors Required to keep the content flowing here at PSPMOD

1. #1 Editors Required to keep the content flowing here at PSPMOD 
    Administrator I Modded My PSP
    As The PSP is now becoming an older generation console, our aim is to try and capture the market for everything Vita, although the term: PSP is still relevent as the vita is part of the Portable Playstation range, the PSP itself will soon be considered a Retro console

As previously announced the site will get a design upgrade & new logo which will hopefully help with the transition from just 'PSP' to The full range of Portable e.g. the Vita too.

But our main aim will be to keep up with and post everything worth reading about to keep the news flowing, the frontpage fresh and to build upon our community.

Obviously our niche for the Vita would be if it was to be hacked as we are one of the best sites for hacked PSP information that would give us an edge, But as its not even released and how zero idea if this will ever happen we should embrace all information surrounding the unit.

So, Im reaching out to those with a little spare time on there hands that could help us keep the content flowing to contact myself if you would like to become an 'Editor' here at PSPMOD. (This includes current staff, if you would be happy to take up this role)

we are not looking to race as to who can post what or who can copy / paste the most, its about putting your own spin, input or even create your own review, insight etc.. into an article and making it your own.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    If you check out the admin/mod forum then you'll see us talking about organizing and consolidating all the old PSP information in order to simplify things and prepare for the Vita launch. As far as this relates to news, one of the things we want is to be able to control what shows up on the front page/portal. Right now it just grabs randoms threads from the forum and looks a bit crap. There's a link to a PSPmod Facebook page in my signature and it would be super cool if I and other mods could post news items like that on the front page, especially considering I'm already doing it on Facebook.

Administrator I Modded My PSP
    Im going to upgrade vbulletin to the vbulletin suite which introduces a Blog CMS for the frontpage this will give the features you mention.
    Hopefully will have this done within 48 hours.

Checking the other thread now.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Oh you're awesome, thanks!

As far as the other thread goes, we're really just throwing around ideas about the format. At the end of the day this is your site and you choose what do with it obviously, but old information should definitely get updated/sorted/locked because new members are digging up these old threads and getting conflicting/outdated information about how to go about something.