Thread: Downloading Music

1. #1 Downloading Music 
    Need Help Downloading Music To My Psp Please Help. Thanks Alot. Gansta From Va.

2. #2 =o 
    Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    try tossing your psp across the room at something hard, like a wall or your head... if that doesnt work, try flushing it once or twice down the toilet...

btw it was awesome of you to post this question in 3 different forums lamer... and you didnt even post this question in the MUSIC forum where it's supposed to go... do u know someone named beniihan5?

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

3. #3 Movies on the memory card for psp 
    pimpmaster0207
    Now that I've figured out how to put movies on my memory card, how do you name the file the title of the movie so that it shows up on the psp. Right now, when I load the movie on the psp the file just says "M4VO" I want to put the name of the movie on there so I can make a selection of what I want to watch.

Thanks

frankwhite
    u should use pspvideo9...cus then u can customize the name all u want

pimpmaster0207
    I hate pspvid9. I had problems when I went to install it. When I went to open the program, I only got half of the screen. So reinstalled it and the same thing happened. I got agravated with it so now I use another program. Works just fine. I just want to know how to rename the file I put on the psp mem card

smkstang1
    Quote Originally Posted by VDOgmr View Post
    I hate pspvid9. I had problems when I went to install it. When I went to open the program, I only got half of the screen. So reinstalled it and the same thing happened. I got agravated with it so now I use another program. Works just fine. I just want to know how to rename the file I put on the psp mem card
    What Kind of software do you use now

maccabi723
    Ive never had a problem with pspvideo9 and it has an option in the copy section to change the title in the header of the file.

I would have thought most programs for encoding psp video would have included that option. Perhaps try another program.

What do you mean by only got 1/2 the screen? If you resized/maximized the window then part of the screen that you needed to see was blank?
    I've never heard of that before. Do you have a screenshot?

ibjayo
    what size better to use on pspvideo9? so we will get the better quality of the film we convert on mp4

maccabi723
    Batman: Are you asking how to set up a profile for PSPVideo9 to make higher quality video but bigger files?

Are you using the standard profiles or the ones from My guide?

pimpmaster0207
    Never mind guys, thanks for your suggestions. I figured it out. I did have I screen shot of pspvid 9. I'll have to find it again. I used Photobucket so I'll see if I can find it, Bah.

keysoe08, I use IntervideoTOGO for psp. That's the one I just figured out nameing my files. I love it.

pimpmaster0207
    Ok Bah, I wasn't sure if I still had the screen shot. I have a couple of them.

It didn't matter what I did this is how it ended up being

pimpmaster0207
    It's not really 1/2 the screen, but you see how it is plus the program wasn't working at all.

frankwhite
    well i dont know about u but my pspsvideo9 works perfectly for me.....

maccabi723
    Does pspvideo9 need the .net framework?
    You might have an older version of that or something, I guess it really doesnt matter if you found another way.

Glad all is working well.

Me too INU999, never had a problem with it.