Thread: I found what i think is a Bug!!!

1. #1 I found what i think is a Bug!!! 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Hey whenever you go to a public profile it is hard to see what people are doing because it only shows what you were looking at last... this may not be a bug and you might have meant to make it this way so admin plz get back to me on this so i can know the truth...i use this feature a lot to find what people are interested in.
    GOOD FORTUNE COMES TO THOSE WHO WISH FOR AN XBOX 360 AND PS3 .....really...no seriously....

Member PSP User
    The purpose of that feature is to see what page people are one last, so it is working fine.
    PSP History
    2.71 -> 3.52 -> 1.50 -> 3.52 M33-4

does the admin have something to say about this? i mean i guess this now goes in the suggestions column because i somewhat want to see what people are looking at now for reasons i have already listed
    GOOD FORTUNE COMES TO THOSE WHO WISH FOR AN XBOX 360 AND PS3 .....really...no seriously....

Trust me MuTeD knows... He owns vB himself.. But if the admin would like to tell the user how the vB system works.. he can

5. #5 Forum Public Profile 
    Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolan77
    Hey whenever you go to a public profile it is hard to see what people are doing because it only shows what you were looking at last... this may not be a bug and you might have meant to make it this way so admin plz get back to me on this so i can know the truth...i use this feature a lot to find what people are interested in.
    Sorry guys that I haven't reply to this post earlier but I have been quite busy here.

As far as public profile goes I don't see what's so hard about the thread a member has participated on or started. You have to links under profile 1st Find all post by "member" and 2nd Find all threads started by "member"

6. #6 Grand Theft Auto Vice City help 
    hey people i have a ? about the music it wont let me play my music on my psp with the game it says univalible thanx

maccabi723
    It wont just play the audio out of your psp's music directory, the mp3s need to be converted to a different format and placed in a directory within your <drive letter>\PSP\SAVEDATA folder on psp.

1) Download the codemasters custom tracks from HERE (the rockstar one doesnt allow you to convert from mp3s, only from cd). I couldnt attach a copy to this post due to this sites insanely small file size limit.

2) Install and run it, from the 'EAC' dropdown menu in the top left, choose 'convert mp3 music to harddisk', select the mp3s you wish to convert (can select multiple files at once), click open, choose a place to store the output files temporarily and click save.

3) Once its done its work, browse to where the output files are and change the file extension of all the files from .toc to .gta

4) Plug your usb cable into your psp, browse to the folder ../PSP/SAVEDATA and create a folder inside it named as below:
    EUROPE - ULES00502CUSTOMTRACKS
    US - ULUS10160CUSTOMTRACKS
    (you should already have a folder with the same name, minus the CUSTOMTRACKS at the end, which is where the save data for your copy of gta is stored)

5) Copy all your files (now renamed with a .gta file extension) to this new directory.

6)Play GTA: VCS, pause, go to audio options and enable custom tracks, get in a car and enjoy.