Thread: Split Hardware/Software forums

1. #1 Split Hardware/Software forums 
    Junior Member PSP User CrispinX's Avatar
    It might be helpful if we have two Hardware forums and two Software forums: Hardware (1.00), Hardware (1.5+), Software (1.00), Software (1.5+). That way we can clearly seperate the two updates and make it easier to see what's new in each development area.

Things are okay the way they are now, I was just thinking that this might help in the future.

2. #2 Rss Feeds 
    erickson_89
    I'm unclear on how to get an feed onto a PSP. Truthfully, I've had difficulty withRSS functionality on other devices (HP Ipaq) and expect to find the same result with the PSP.

Let's say I want an RSS feed from the Red Bull Channel @ http://psp.connect.com; is there a tutorial out there can can guide me through this - or can someone provide the steps that I need to follow.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Quite simple really , basicly if there's a feed u want to add to ur PSP then u just have to go to the site with the PSP browser and click on the RSS feed logo on the site.
    It will then say "add rss feed to rss feed list" or something like that. Very easy with PSP.

For example look at this site Music 4 iPods - Podcasting Music from Unsigned and Indie Bands , on the home page u will see the RSS logos at top left, on ur PSP browser just click and add.

Anybody no any good ones? good place to post em.

I only have them music ones and CNN news/sky news feed etc.

4. #4 Comment on Feeds 
    pimpmaster0207
    Quote Originally Posted by GMC79 View Post
    Quite simple really , basicly if there's a feed u want to add to ur PSP then u just have to go to the site with the PSP browser and click on the RSS feed logo on the site.
    It will then say "add rss feed to rss feed list" or something like that. Very easy with PSP.

For example look at this site Music 4 iPods - Podcasting Music from Unsigned and Indie Bands , on the home page u will see the RSS logos at top left, on ur PSP browser just click and add.

Anybody no any good ones? good place to post em.

I only have them music ones and CNN news/sky news feed etc.
    I too have had trouble with the RSS and I can't do it either. I went on a site that has the rss icons and it didn't work. Why is that?