Thread: psp has sound but picture wont show just unbricked it , picture comes up rarely ,

1. #1 psp has sound but picture wont show just unbricked it , picture comes up rarely , 
    I just unbricked my psp slim using pandoras battery and nandtool I set the firmware to 3.71m33 , the psp now turns on and has the sound comes on (signifying its not bricked) but does not show picture , the picture sometimes reveals itself after a fex minutes but then goes away after a button is touched , the recovery menu is there and theres only 2 problems , one the picture wont show and 2 the psp shuts off by itself ,basically all is workin accept for it seems like the screen connection. never dropped it or anything i only had this psp for about 2 months.

i tried to use the pandora battery 3 times to fix it when this problem occured , i even restored it to an official firmware at one point , the only thing that happened with the official firmware was that the screen would come on but then would freeze. i hope my psp circuits arent fried or something . please if u have any knowledge that might help i would greatly appreciate it .

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Nate Benton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wooka View Post
    I just unbricked my psp slim using pandoras battery and nandtool I set the firmware to 3.71m33 , the psp now turns on and has the sound comes on (signifying its not bricked) but does not show picture , the picture sometimes reveals itself after a fex minutes but then goes away after a button is touched , the recovery menu is there and theres only 2 problems , one the picture wont show and 2 the psp shuts off by itself ,basically all is workin accept for it seems like the screen connection. never dropped it or anything i only had this psp for about 2 months.

i tried to use the pandora battery 3 times to fix it when this problem occured , i even restored it to an official firmware at one point , the only thing that happened with the official firmware was that the screen would come on but then would freeze. i hope my psp circuits arent fried or something . please if u have any knowledge that might help i would greatly appreciate it .
    Just curious, but what were you doing to brick it?
    Also, how long has the system been bricked?

I'm not really too knowledgeable about all this stuff, but it sounds really weird, since you unbricked and everything, I thought you should be fine.

I hope it's nothing hardware related.
    Come on, you know you want to join that one forum!