Thread: New Banner?

1. #1 New Banner? 
    Member PSP User
    I think PSP mod could use a new banner at the top of the page. I mean, we still have the PSP1000. Nothing wrong with it, but it's getting old and kind of boring. Maybe we could get a banner with all 3 PSPs? Or, at least one of the newer ones..

Just my 2 cents.
    FW History:
    2.71>Too long to list...>3.90 M33-3

Quote Originally Posted by some guy on another site
    okay, I downloaded the emulator, but the gba games don't fit in the UMD slot?

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray0123 View Post
    I think PSP mod could use a new banner at the top of the page. I mean, we still have the PSP1000. Nothing wrong with it, but it's getting old and kind of boring. Maybe we could get a banner with all 3 PSPs? Or, at least one of the newer ones..

Just my 2 cents.
    all of the psp's look the same basically.
    in a picture u couldnt really tell the difference anyhow.
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carp View Post
    all of the psp's look the same basically.
    in a picture u couldnt really tell the difference anyhow.
    NO

it needs to be 1/8th thinner and have a brighter LCD screen, dumbass.

Gawd, there are big differences

seth is an American hero

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianbacon View Post
    NO

it needs to be 1/8th thinner and have a brighter LCD screen, dumbass.

Gawd, there are big differences

seth is an American hero

oh wait the psp-3000 also has a mic on it and a playstation sign instead of a HOME button. and an even brighter screen. those are some notable differences for a banner.....

i try.
    I'm a fag.

Wow, Hes Just Trying To Make A Fucking Suggestion And You Two Peices Of Shit Have To Be Gay Flamers About, The Banner Looks Like Shit Anyways, And Carp Is That A Picture Of You? Looks Like A Dirty Jew Ffs, And Thats The Ugliest Fucking Car Ive Every Seen Canadianbacon, And I Bet You Enjoy Shoving That Shovel All The Way Up Your Ass Homo, Btw Sony Sucks Ass 360 Ftw Bitchs!

Wow, Hes Just Trying To Make A Suggestion For This Stupid Peice Of Crap Forum, And You To Noobs Who Live In There Moms Basement Have To Come And Flame It, The Banner Looks Like Shit Anyways, Does Carp Stand For Crap? You Pic Looks Like A Dirty Jew That You Like To Have Anal Sex With, And The Guy In Your Sig Looks Like A Bum That Hasnt Had A Shower In A Week, Canadianbacons Sig Is The Gayest Car Ive Every Seen, And You Have A Shovel? No Fucking Way, I Cant Beleive You, I Would Ask To See It But Its Probly Brown Cuz Youve Had It Up Your Ass So Many Times, Or Do You Wash It?

Wow, You Stupid Peice Of Shit Flamers, He Just Trying To Make A Suggestion For This Peice Of Shit Forum, The Banner Looks Like Shit Anyways So Why Not Make A New One? Btw Did You Spell Crap Wrong And Came Up With Carp? The Guy In Your Sig Looks Like A Bum Who Hasnt Bathed In A Week, And The Fucking Dirty Jew For You Pic, Just Wow, You Like Having Anal From Him Or Something? Canadianbacons Sig Is The Ugliest Peice Of Shit Ive Ever Seen, Even Craps Is Better, Its A Peice Of Shit Car, And You Has A Shovel, No Fucking Way, I Want To Beleive You But I Cant Cuz Its To Farm Up Your Ass To Reach To Show Me

Btw
    Sony Sucks
    360 Ftw Bitchs

Wow, You Stupid Peice Of Shit Flamers, He Just Trying To Make A Suggestion For This Peice Of Shit Forum, The Banner Looks Like Shit Anyways So Why Not Make A New One? Btw Did You Spell Crap Wrong And Came Up With Carp? The Guy In Your Sig Looks Like A Bum Who Hasnt Bathed In A Week, And The Fucking Dirty Jew For You Pic, Just Wow, You Like Having Anal From Him Or Something? Canadianbacons Sig Is The Ugliest Peice Of Shit Ive Ever Seen, Even Craps Is Better, Its A Peice Of Shit Car, And You Has A Shovel, No Fucking Way, I Want To Beleive You But I Cant Cuz Its To Farm Up Your Ass To Reach To Show Me

Btw
    Sony Sucks
    360 Ftw Bitchs

cheezus19946
    i think the banner is fine. it's like a trademark....lol.
    p.s stingray0123 ur quote in ur sig is funny

Senior Member I Modded My PSP LOLMAO's Avatar
    have the psp's in all different colors like i dont think the psp 1000 had a silver psp but the slim did *wink wink* idk anything about the psp 3000
    ~Sincerely LOLMAO
    How To Downgrade A PSP|How To Check What Motherboard You Have|Tips For A New PSP Owner|How To Put Music On Your PSP|Supply Shop

PSP HISTORY: 3.71(OFW) -> 1.50 -> IDR -> 4.01 -> 4.01M33-1 -> 4.01M33-2 -> 5.00(BROKE) -> 3.71 -> 4.01 -> 3.71 -> 4.01M33-2 -> 1.50(OFW)

Member PSP User
    ˙pǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝq pʃnoɥs ɹǝuuɐq ǝɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ I I think the banner should be changed.

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    omfg necrothreadphiliac!!
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...