Thread: Need New Moderator

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Need New Moderator 
    Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    Hi

We are activly looking for a new moderator who can help out looking after the site. The person has to be a well valued member of this community, online alot and know your stuff about PSP's

If you would like to reccomend anyone please post about them in this thread.

Thanks
    PSPMOD Administrator : Useful Links Below

PSPMOD Guides : Downloads : ChatRoom : Free PSP Downloads

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    canadianbacon.
    or myself of course.
    I'm a fag.

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    I say canadianbacon.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker iedwardsIII's Avatar
    I say neither because eventhough I love both of your brashness, carp will just ban a bunch of noobies which will make me laugh at first but hurt the site in the end and i honestly don't think cb will honestly give a fuck haha.

But if I had to vote I'd say cb.
    Firmware History:
    fat: OFW up to 3.30 - Lumines - 3.40 OE-A - 3.71 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-5 - Stolen
    slim: OFW 3.60 - 3.60 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-4 - 3.90 M33 - 3.90 M33-3 - Broke - 4.01 M33-2 - BRICKED - 5.00 M33-6

Important Links:
    OFW --> CFW Guide
    PSP Official Firmware Eboots
    PSP Battery Service Tool
    PSP Faceplates, Backplates, etc.
    What Everyone on this Site is

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII View Post
    I say neither because eventhough I love both of your brashness, carp will just ban a bunch of noobies which will make me laugh at first but hurt the site in the end and i honestly don't think cb will honestly give a fuck haha.

But if I had to vote I'd say cb.
    well i mean who else is really active anymore?
    im on like everyday because i have no life.
    I'm a fag.

Well canadianbacon was an admin for a warez site, I think he has the most potential to be a mod.

Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    personally i give good helpful advice all the time,and am on quite a bit.

even when im not on the site,people send me an aim message or whatnot,and i give them private help.ive moderated on a few websites in the past and would not be corrupt in bans and such.it would be nice to be able to help even moreso than i do now,but if you feel someone else would be more qualified,thats fine as well.as long as the job gets done,thats all that matters

It isn't all about psp knowledge buddy.

i never said it was all bout psp knowledge.but the majority of the site is and most of the posts are.honestly i rarely see anyone posting in the other sections nonpsp.i also own other consoles minus xbox.but seeing as this is a pspmod help forum i dont see much a need in discussing about other systems,especially if no1 really talks about needing help with them and such

Quote Originally Posted by ƒR()§†H@X View Post
    honestly i rarely see anyone posting in the other sections nonpsp.
    LOL. You definitely shouldn't be a mod.

sorry i dont press home 50 million times,but hardly does anyone else.most hit new posts and its always spammed with psp questions.and even so the psp and ps3 as i know are talked about the most.whitch i own both systems.you are soo quick to judge me it seems,but honestly admin asks for help,so i am offering it as it is needed.even if i may or may not know other areas,im sure pirate could fill in.but i know the rules,and i do have some knowledge,even though some dont give me credit for.this is a psp modding site however and most come here for psp modding help.not to go oh hey ill see how to fix my snes game console on a psp modding site.anywho this is ultimately admins descision and as i said before,pick whoever you think will do the best job.so stop the flaming as its not appreciated much
    Last edited by R()H@X; 12-07-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ƒR()§†H@X View Post
    sorry i dont press home 50 million times,but hardly does anyone else.most hit new posts and its always spammed with psp questions.and even so the psp and ps3 as i know are talked about the most.whitch i own both systems.you are soo quick to judge me it seems,but honestly admin asks for help,so i am offering it as it is needed.even if i may or may not know other areas,im sure pirate could fill in.but i know the rules,and i do have some knowledge,even though some dont give me credit for.this is a psp modding site however and most come here for psp modding help.not to go oh hey ill see how to fix my snes game console on a psp modding site.anywho this is ultimately admins descision and as i said before,pick whoever you think will do the best job.so stop the flaming as its not appreciated much
    Lol, I'm not flaming you. A mod is to moderate the WHOLE forum, not just the PSP section. Did you even get a glimpse of the off-topic section lately? Apparently not. You say nobody barely posts in the nonpsp sections, but you don't even know. And I'm sorry to say this but the PSP is dead, and what's there to moderate in the PSP section anyways? Oh wow an argument on what the best cfw is, bitch please that's fucking 2 years ago. All you do in the PSP section is answer the SAME EXACT QUESTION for almost every thread. I'm sure alot of noobs that you helped respect you but how many of them are still here?

i admit it has been alot of repetition lately,and honestly i hate the times i have to repeat over and over again the same thing.i dont always have to repeat the same thing,but it does tend to happen due to the questions being almost the same around each corner.psp isnt really dead as it is the most useful thing out there portability wise,but the threads are really starting to suck.its not my fault however people dont know how to use a search function.as for respect,not just noobs respect what i try to do here.i have gotten praise by regulars as well for helping and relieving stress

I believe the Iphone and Ipod Touch is the most useful portability wise.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    Ok, back on topic
    I recommend canadianbacon. and myself of course.
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast