Thread: input character limit

1. #1 input character limit 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    maybe we could remove the limit on how may letters u can put in cos if u want 2 answer an easy question 'i have 4.01 out the box, can i hack it?' u just want 2 say 'no' but u cant cos of the limit u have 2 go 'no..........' or u want 2 just put 'yes'. anybody agree? or is it stupid?
    Last edited by iPenguin; 01-15-2009 at 08:25 PM.

use aloquincy, reverbrater, or panache, to install, use watersbridge, camphor, or rigatelli's version of PSP tool, PandoraAssist, R3d one's latest CFW 6.01m-90,rocket fallafazoo has a new "Pandora Breadstick" used to covet the 3000, now running ubuntu, realtime GPS, Turned psp 3001 into remote car alarm, and starter, 3001 performs engine code tests on my opel, using as mobile wireless security cam viewer virtual machine, coded by snizzlewack, broke down by beGeezus and Smell my Moustache from detroit, brokedick sampson of north hampshire, keep us on tops boys sony plays catch up with us. Lil stinky shitstain is about to release their total choda camera package on your chest, feb 19 2009, NEW 4 mgpxl psp cam retrofited for PSP by THe rough labia crew, Look for it.And finally from Balls Johnson, HIV+John, and Beef curtains try PSP Restamp Anyways try out those programs hit me up for my personal emsg give ya the keys to our privates(figurativley speaking).

Quote Originally Posted by blindsniper View Post
    use aloquincy, reverbrater, or panache, to install, use watersbridge, camphor, or rigatelli's version of PSP tool, PandoraAssist, R3d one's latest CFW 6.01m-90,rocket fallafazoo has a new "Pandora Breadstick" used to covet the 3000, now running ubuntu, realtime GPS, Turned psp 3001 into remote car alarm, and starter, 3001 performs engine code tests on my opel, using as mobile wireless security cam viewer virtual machine, coded by snizzlewack, broke down by beGeezus and Smell my Moustache from detroit, brokedick sampson of north hampshire, keep us on tops boys sony plays catch up with us. Lil stinky shitstain is about to release their total choda camera package on your chest, feb 19 2009, NEW 4 mgpxl psp cam retrofited for PSP by THe rough labia crew, Look for it.And finally from Balls Johnson, HIV+John, and Beef curtains try PSP Restamp Anyways try out those programs hit me up for my personal emsg give ya the keys to our privates(figurativley speaking).
    ok now ur starting 2 be wierd

oh man you havent heard about the blimey pandora breadstick??

yeah man i cant wait for the shitstain crew's camera either, i had problems with the old cam melted my duo up,

*says ok slowly and awkwardly*

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    well then...

and no, the 10 character limit is crucial. its a tool to stop spam. (did not say it was perfect)
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Bewood's Avatar
    Get rid of the limit completely? No. This would be stupid because of the loads of spam.
    (not saying you came up with a stupid idea, but it would be stupid to put into effect)

But there is a way which could work:

Remove the limit, but to people with a certain post count.

I doubt someone is going to post, say, 100 times, just so they can spam "bbq" 100 more.

That is more reasonable in my opinion.

oh ok <--thats why i cant post just that