Thread: pspmod order (just wondering...)

1. #1 pspmod order (just wondering...) 
    Junior Member PSP User
    The memory sticks and battery are sent separately right? I received my batteries withn 15 days (well 13 business days hurrah), but haven't received my batteries yet. Were there any battery shortages i should know about around the 22nd of February that anyone knows about that may cause it to be delayed a bit later than expected?

Especially when it would seem coming from the UK (according to the pspmod site) shouldn't take more than a few days compared to coming from Hong Kong, seeing that I got my HK shipment first.

Then again, everyone's got a story due to the stuff that happened in january, so i would hope everything cause close to caught up by late February.

Sure, i'm probably just worrying too much, but that's ok i guess x.o;

Quote Originally Posted by katgirlfeli View Post
    The memory sticks and battery are sent separately right? I received my batteries withn 15 days (well 13 business days hurrah), but haven't received my batteries yet. Were there any battery shortages i should know about around the 22nd of February that anyone knows about that may cause it to be delayed a bit later than expected?

Especially when it would seem coming from the UK (according to the pspmod site) shouldn't take more than a few days compared to coming from Hong Kong, seeing that I got my HK shipment first.

Then again, everyone's got a story due to the stuff that happened in january, so i would hope everything cause close to caught up by late February.

Sure, i'm probably just worrying too much, but that's ok i guess x.o;

I really don't know what the deal with pspmod shop. I haven't received my pandora battery or my memory stick and I made the order three weeks ago on Feb.23. I've gotten no response from the owner of the shop. I don't know how it will be delivered...UPS, post office, fedex. they don't tell you a thing. Today has been exactly three weeks real time and 15 business days and I have got nothing to show for the $37.99 that I paid to the site. They have the worst customer service that I've ever seen. I've emailed the owner and he only responded to me once. I guess I'm being ignored now. RMFE.