Thread: teach the NOObZ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 teach the NOObZ 
    please tell all the Noobz or "juinor members" that they need to read and fully understand that piracy it NOT allowed.

I'm getting F***ing sick of seeing good questions Bundled with the words "download" or "and where do I download this game" get shot down by senior members saying piracy is not allowed. and the original question that does not involve piracy ends up not getting answered.

and please don't point out that i'm a noob because i know

METAL GEAR ROX
    NEW ZEALAND ROX
    WARHAMMER 40K ROX

Warhammer 40K

best word in the english language

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    Instead of that admin should put in big, bold, red letters in the verification email that piracy is not allowed, they're bound to see it

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Well regardless of how many times people are told to do something...most likely..they wont...personally agree wit you on this b/c I'm sick of telling people to read the damn things...should be mandatory with a quiz and all..

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

Remember Reach PSP Mad Hacker Fanryu's Avatar
    Regardless of if you made them write 1000 times, "I won't talk about Piracy" they still won't get it through there heads. They're usually pretty dumb and they think just because the site says it, doesn't mean the mods will stumble upon the topic. That's what they think...and they shortly realize that it's not that hard for a mod to spot a topic that says "I NEED HLP WIT BEEIN A PIARTE!"

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker delon4o's Avatar
    lol not all noobz are that dumb but almost all of them dont read the rules before they sing up for the forum my hand feel`s kinda numb if writing down "piracy is ilegal in pspmod"
    First PSP2k : OFW 5.03 --> CFW 3.72M33-1 --> CFW 5.00m33-4 --> 5.00m33-6 --> 5.02 GEN-A -->5.50 GEN-A --> broken screen --> sold
    Second PSP2k : OFW 4.01 --> 5.03 --> ChickHEN R2 --> CFWEnabler 3.60 --> 5.03MHU

10:35 <-Mufasa-> in mother russia, children don't walk on street, street walks on childrem

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker mrbob3's Avatar
    With all due respect, who the hell reads thru pages and pages and rules and legal disclaimers when joining a site? most people just scroll down, press i aggree then start posting/searching.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    all those people who are talking against piracy here are without doubt pirates.... ROFL

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Ok Mr. Download free games!!--------->Click here. in your sig....and yes I'm a pirate..we all are...PSP games no not worth my time...music..yes..movies not so much anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    I can honestly say I don't pirate anything but maybe when a friend brings a cd over and I burn, why because I rip all my OWN dvds, buy GOOD games, and I'm not a jackass who thinks that the internet is my own dollar store filled with goodies to pickup, respect the law, and respect reasons, if its a crappy game don't play

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Bewood's Avatar
    As said, I'd bet almost all the users who register on forums do not read the rules before starting, and just scroll to the "I Agree".

There isn't much you can do about people posting for game downloads, just respond with "Piracy isn't allowed here on PSPMod." There is no reason to flame them, laugh at them, or spam their thread.

Not many people read the rules unless it's brought up, even then they still don't. The best you can do is turn them in the right direction, or PM a mod about the thread if it so much bothers you to do so.

Other then that, if you have any suggestions as for how to solve it, I'd recommend PM'ing a mod or admin, or post here in General Feedback about it. Don't post a thread saying you're tired of it, because that just wastes space for everyone to come bitching.

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    if people prrate games its there chiose, i dont care, but its illeagle to talk about it, apprently, but if they do it, they do it, not much anybody can do

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

hey Ben wood good point about the bitching

but i was thinking along the line of maybe making a mandidtory quiz like what darkfoxsniper said or something like three questions that specificaly stating that talking about illegal content is not allowed and send that to them every time download is mentioned

METAL GEAR ROX
    NEW ZEALAND ROX
    WARHAMMER 40K ROX

Warhammer 40K

best word in the english language

Quote Originally Posted by phatman69er View Post
    hey Ben wood good point about the bitching

but i was thinking along the line of maybe making a mandidtory quiz like what darkfoxsniper said or something like three questions that specificaly stating that talking about illegal content is not allowed and send that to them every time download is mentioned
    First, it's BEWOOD(not ben wood), but don't worry, people get my name wrong all the time.

Secondly:

Hmm?

Remember Reach PSP Mad Hacker Fanryu's Avatar
    The point of the rule is to prevent you from talking about you pirating stuff, it never said you couldn't pirate stuff, you just can't talk about where you go it, or if you do it on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by KhAoSxChAoS View Post
    The point of the rule is to prevent you from talking about you pirating stuff, it never said you couldn't pirate stuff, you just can't talk about where you go it, or if you do it on this forum.
    Was just a first try, I never said that's exactly what it should be.

(if that was directed at me)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast