Thread: My PSP is stuttering.....help!!!

1. #1 My PSP is stuttering.....help!!! 
    Hey guys, i got my psp modded some time ago...i mean like last year, and then i used it quite well for like a good 6 months or so, i had like a good 10 games in there from psp to playstation games.
    then one day i put resident evil on to the psp, and stared playing it like any other game, and all of a suddden the game started sttuttering. i thought it was only in the game so i quit te gmae and went abck to the main menu. but now even the main menu stuters. so much so that you cant do any hitng with it. it gets to point some times that i wont even move, it will jsut be stuck on to one icon or menu bar....

i tried deleateing every thing on the mem card that dosent work.....and i tried to get to the format button on the psp it self, but i cant make it all the way there for it gets stuck.....dose any one know what the heck is happening and what i can do to fix it...

Ho and about my psp, i got it like in 06...and though i am not sure,it was then fully up to date with the latest soft ware that was availabe back then...since though i only upgraded like 4 times, but i upgraded to the lastest firmware that was available given the time.

so if any one knows whats going on please give me any information, for at the moment any thing will be useful.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP em0rox's Avatar
    Mmm, guys in tight pants. Yummy!
    Last edited by iPenguin; 09-17-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by em0rox View Post
    Mmm, guys in tight pants. Yummy!
    Yadick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaka.pathmalal View Post
    Hey guys, i got my psp modded some time ago...i mean like last year, and then i used it quite well for like a good 6 months or so, i had like a good 10 games in there from psp to playstation games.
    then one day i put resident evil on to the psp, and stared playing it like any other game, and all of a suddden the game started sttuttering. i thought it was only in the game so i quit te gmae and went abck to the main menu. but now even the main menu stuters. so much so that you cant do any hitng with it. it gets to point some times that i wont even move, it will jsut be stuck on to one icon or menu bar....

i tried deleateing every thing on the mem card that dosent work.....and i tried to get to the format button on the psp it self, but i cant make it all the way there for it gets stuck.....dose any one know what the heck is happening and what i can do to fix it...

Ho and about my psp, i got it like in 06...and though i am not sure,it was then fully up to date with the latest soft ware that was availabe back then...since though i only upgraded like 4 times, but i upgraded to the lastest firmware that was available given the time.

so if any one knows whats going on please give me any information, for at the moment any thing will be useful.
    Yapirate!